Sign in to follow this  
threeheaded monkey

[TWITTER] "Electric gas Factory. What would you do with the power?""

aka "Ooops, we did it again."

Kinda dissappointing that  nobody is able to keep the forum up to date, @Mirror . Maybe you are too busy though, but then somone else should do this. A twitter feed maybe? Others are having this.

Anyway.

Back to topic though.

a medieval gas factory?? hahaha....What would use this energy in the medieval age?!

Who knows what awaits in august, maybe lighting the "streets" or homes/buildings, speed up the refined materials process:D

Support NAP today! Stop fracking on Mother Planet!

Fracking is murder! Fracking is bad!

Nuggets
Against
Pollution

:)

Btw: thanks for the updates from twitter @threeheaded monkey :)

Yeah.

Even when I like the idea of having alternative technologies,  I'm still not sure why there should be energy production available in the medieval era already.

When reading "medieval" I have to think of "medieval" immediately. ;)

Medieval like, you know,  castles and knights; a devided society and wars; rennaisance and enlightment, ... 

@Sasha, you already told us that the Universim is not going to be historical correct, but why then using these terms? 

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Izar_Morghuliz:

What would use this energy in the medieval age?!

Since they are asking us, what we would do with the power, it seems as if they aren't quite sure themselves... lol   JK

3 hours ago, threeheaded monkey said:

@Sasha, you already told us that the Universim is not going to be historical correct, but why then using these terms? 

Would "Quanzibuu Age" sound better to you? ^^ We begin in the Stoneage because of.... stones... And we evolve to the Quanzibuu Age. ;) Oh... while repeating it... Quanzibuu sounds really good. Speak it out loud and repeat it... Quanzibuu... Quanzibuu... Quanzibuu... Ok Quanzibuu is taken. It's my invention now. ;) They can't call it Quanzibuu any longer. Hehe

A bit creativity is needed. It's like Steampunk. Not historically correct but still funny.

Okay changed my mind... You can call an age in the game Quanzibuu Age. ;-) I'm generous today. ;)

Maybe it's just the lack of imagination that makes me being narrow minded here,yes. :)

And that's it. I can't see any gameplay other than what we already know as well.

dude, this is so obvious; I would use it to power my giant steampunk spider palace (al a wild wild west!) 

because giant mechanical spiders are awesome. 

3 hours ago, Qukatt said:

dude, this is so obvious; I would use it to power my giant steampunk spider palace (al a wild wild west!) 

because giant mechanical spiders are awesome. 

Is it you Dr. Loveless? I thought you're dead... :lol:

If I once get my godly powers... you're going straight to the wild wild west... ... ;) 

3 hours ago, threeheaded monkey said:

Maybe it's just the lack of imagination that makes me being narrow minded here,yes. :)

And that's it. I can't see any gameplay other than what we already know as well.

Imagination and Gameplay are different pair of shoes. Of course... but... "Butters... Learn to use your imagination. You're a creator." ;)  Within strict boundaries of course... Really strict boundaries... But still you're a creator. ;) There's a NDA. The Nugget Devense Act ;)

We can imagine things for fun here. But as far as it seems (if nothing is changed) mechanics will repeat for every resource... until space age... if the resource management is the main part of the game... I'll doubt it's more fun than the Spore space age with collecting spice in different colours. (Dont want to hijack but I think you're ok with it.) ;)

The old question remains. Is it more god game when the game is finished or yet another Resource management game. Uniqueness is a selling factor. There are TONS of games in development in the resource management strategy city builder sector. Foundation is one... and in pre alpha too ;) not a full month since kickstarter ended with only 3333 supporters which pledged  CA$ 167289.... 

They have a clear concept and they're true to it. 

Just my 2 cents.