Fjury

April/ May Update

Hi there, I know Game-Development takes some time, but some more information about how far we are with a patch release would be great.

Last month i' ve seen some posts on Twitter where u announced,  patch time ll be delayed for a few days.

First of all it would be great to see that information on crytivo directly in news Tab for the Universim.

Secondly what happend to the end of April / May Patch? No information about delaying or sth. -else.

As far as I know... There is no patch or update planned until August because they want to take the time to implement and change some things before the Steam Early Access in August.

At this time, there are no planned updates until August 28th with the launch of Early Access.

O.o... well thx for the answer

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Bolerro:

At this time, there are no planned updates until August 28th with the launch of Early Access.

Heya. Maybe you or someone else could post the recent announcement here in the news/announcement subforum?

Oh, and maybe you could update Kickstarter as well? It hasn't been updated since November... :unsure:

Well, I can't say that I'm not disappointed. However I understand. Still crap that I cant really play or stream this game until September. 

The last time there was a delay like this they were re-writing the whole ai system or something technical from scratch and it was really, really worth the wait. This time it's dedicated to things we can actually play with! I'm not overly patient but trust, it's going to be sweeeeeet. By the way, 

1 hour ago, AceOfSpadez said:

I cant really play or stream this game until September. 

Do you stream on twitch? What kind of stuff do you play if you do?

Can't be that complicated to copy/paste an announcement that already has been posted on steam,Twitter, facebook,...

@Lissa Gloom you had no idea that there won't be any more update before the steam release until I told you about it.  So not everyone is aware of that.

And why would you have to gather all the informations together,  from different corners of the internet and on your own? I get your point and that's ok, but anyway.

That's just a few minutes of work and it won't delay the development by another year, or what. :)

Just my oppinion though...

Not sure what that has to do with my comment. I'm just saying it'll be worth the wait. Not made any comment about keeping us informed or anything else.

Oh, my fault. I thought you were talking 'bout the delay regarding the announcement. Sorta: They are just too busy.

Never mind.

And sorry for bothering you. :)

Ahh, I thought that might have been the case. All good.

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:11 PM, Lissa Gloom said:

By the way, 

Do you stream on twitch? What kind of stuff do you play if you do?

I do, and here lately it has been mostly Star Citizen, Rocket League, PUBG, and Sea Of Thieves