Stronkie

Refined Stones and Wood problem

I have not upgraded anything..

I have built 2 of each refinery's to get stone and wood refined.. Somehow .. the nuggets are eating it up

Like how the heck can you keep your supply of refined wood/stone ready to use..

What is eating them?

On 4/16/2018 at 1:13 PM, Stronkie said:

I have not upgraded anything..

I have built 2 of each refinery's to get stone and wood refined.. Somehow .. the nuggets are eating it up

Like how the heck can you keep your supply of refined wood/stone ready to use..

What is eating them?

Possible medieval age buildings ? They require refined materials.

It may also depend on how many things you upgrade at once. I used to upgrade all the things as soon as possible. This meant my limited supplies were being dispersed too thin and it would take forever for anything to be upgraded. Try doing only 1 or 2 buildings at a time (including medieval buildings) and see if that helps. Upgrading is a painfully slow process at the moment but it should be working.

Pro tip: Research refined resources then farms when you reach that tier. That should give you plenty of time to stockpile enough to get you started. I'd also recommend 4-6 of each refinery right off the bat. Might sound excessive but seriously, it pays off. :)

1 minute ago, Lissa Gloom said:

It may also depend on how many things you upgrade at once. I used to upgrade all the things as soon as possible. This meant my limited supplies were being dispersed too thin and it would take forever for anything to be upgraded. Try doing only 1 or 2 buildings at a time (including medieval buildings) and see if that helps. Upgrading is a painfully slow process at the moment but it should be working.

Pro tip: Research refined resources then farms when you reach that tier. That should give you plenty of time to stockpile enough to get you started. I'd also recommend 4-6 of each refinery right off the bat. Might sound excessive but seriously, it pays off. :)

We improved Refined buildings. We also improved the way upgrades work. So hopefully you will have a better experience with the steam release patch 

Awesome! Hopefully that'll speed it up a tad. Out of curiosity, version 24 had the most effective grave diggers and engineers of any version to date, have they been re-tweaked to their former glory?

As I said in my post.. I never built or upgraded anything.. just to see if my stock would increase.. I cannot see where my refinde wood/stone is going too

Sorry, haven't slept and totally misunderstood. That's a new one to me. Maybe it's just in your storage areas? Bit of a guess. On the plus side only a couple days until the update so hopefully won't be a problem much longer. 

Well I hope we get more then just bug fixes.. I want to go into the modern age :) As I stated many times before.. I think I will not make it in that era.. I will be in an oldpeoples home when that happens.. Until then I will teach my grandkids how to play the game :D

Haha to be fair, we'll be getting our grand kids to be playing this regardless so they can see what a real game looked like. None of that fortnite nonsense. ;P From the sounds of it there's something big on the horizon. Medieval age is only in its infancy so I doubt it's the modern era but it will come. 

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Lissa Gloom:

On the plus side only a couple days until the update so hopefully won't be a problem much longer.

Sorry, but as far as I know there won't be any update until the steam release:

Zitat

It’s official, we’re going to release The Universim on Steam Early Access on the 28th of August!

As a result, we are going to bunker down for the next few months leading up to the Steam release. This gives us more time to work on exciting new content and polish all of the systems before the big day.

Am 15.4.2018 um 05:30 schrieb AKoshelkov:

Next update is scheduled for August, we're preparing The Universim for Steam launch and implementing several big features and revising Ai. We are planning to add quite few big systems and would like to revise ai to make sure it's doing what it should. With monthly updates, every month we're losing close to 10 or sometimes even more days before the release on preparation for the launch and bug fixes. We would like to spend more time on a development before a big release, we hope you'll support this decision.

Thanks again for your concerns and questions, welcome to the family!

Well this doesnot suprise me one bit. This game takes soo long to get any further. Cannot believe we are not in space yet :)

But neh , I do not get why the steam release is soo important. In the current state the game is.. This game will be torpedoed down. The steam community is very harsh. They do not care about EA and the DEV's plan to release a game..

When they do not see a game that is improved much , and or playable , and or with not so many bugs.. They will spam the forum discussions with bad reviews.

LIke I stated on facebook , I still think it is too early to release this game on Steam. But no , due the fact they want to release it on steam , we have to wait until AUGUST???????? for the next update.. Like ok.. The more and more time goes by , the less I feel like installing the game and or even start it..

The last update totally screwed over my game. Cannot use the CHOP / CUT / wood and stone.. And the game sames to eat my Refined stuff , as stated in this thread..

Smiles.. I  think I will come back as soon as my grandkids are marrying :) hahahaha

I've noticed my Refined Wood and Stone disappearing too without anything upgrading or using it for building (still in stone age). I can't seem to stockpile it for burst building.

Am 8.5.2018 um 00:32 schrieb SnorlaxRae:

I've noticed my Refined Wood and Stone disappearing too without anything upgrading or using it for building (still in stone age). I can't seem to stockpile it for burst building.

Am 29.4.2018 um 23:32 schrieb Stronkie:

As I said in my post.. I never built or upgraded anything.. just to see if my stock would increase.. I cannot see where my refinde wood/stone is going too

Take note that once an upgrade is researched, any new building will be built in the upgraded version right away. So even if you're not upgrading any of the old buidlings, your new ones will come with the upgrade included (and the corresponding resource requirements)

That took me by surprise at first...

As I tried to tell you in my thread. I took the experiment and I did not built any new buildings.. so no upgrades , so no new buildings.. Still my refined stones and wood went missing

I'll have a look into this and see if it's still happening or not.

thanks

Also this bug is fixed , you can close it