Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Izar_Morghuliz

Questions

Recommended Posts

So been following The universim for a while, have some questions:

 

What happened to this switch give away stream? its been like what, a month since it was supposed to happen? was this just a trick to get people to buy the game?

 

Whats going on with the publisher side of Crytivo, dosent seem to be going that well, can Crytivo confirm they did not spend any money on these games they are publishing? Reason im asking is because of the long dev time.

 

Will there continue to be monthly updates until the EA launch? or will there be one big update just before launch to increase hype. 

 

Thanks. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Izar_Morghuliz, thank you for joining our community.

8 hours ago, Izar_Morghuliz said:

What happened to this switch give away stream? its been like what, a month since it was supposed to happen? was this just a trick to get people to buy the game?

The first giveaway will happen in a week or two from now. We just needed to tweak the rules and export all our fans so we will make sure that everybody who qualifies will be included in a drawing

 

8 hours ago, Izar_Morghuliz said:

Whats going on with the publisher side of Crytivo, dosent seem to be going that well, can Crytivo confirm they did not spend any money on these games they are publishing? Reason im asking is because of the long dev time.

We're doing just fine, it's for sure challenging process and we started our Publishing journey with very small projects. No funds from The Universim spent on Publishing. We're not financing any publishing projects at this moment.

 

8 hours ago, Izar_Morghuliz said:

Will there continue to be monthly updates until the EA launch? or will there be one big update just before launch to increase hype

Next update is scheduled for August, we're preparing The Universim for Steam launch and implementing several big features and revising Ai. We are planning to add quite few big systems and would like to revise ai to make sure it's doing what it should. With monthly updates, every month we're losing close to 10 or sometimes even more days before the release on preparation for the launch and bug fixes. We would like to spend more time on a development before a big release, we hope you'll support this decision.

 

Thanks again for your concerns and questions, welcome to the family!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AKoshelkov said:

Hey @Izar_Morghuliz, thank you for joining our community.

The first giveaway will happen in a week or two from now. We just needed to tweak the rules and export all our fans so we will make sure that everybody who qualifies will be included in a drawing

 

We're doing just fine, it's for sure challenging process and we started our Publishing journey with very small projects. No funds from The Universim spent on Publishing. We're not financing any publishing projects at this moment.

 

Next update is scheduled for August, we're preparing The Universim for Steam launch and implementing several big features and revising Ai. We are planning to add quite few big systems and would like to revise ai to make sure it's doing what it should. With monthly updates, every month we're losing close to 10 or sometimes even more days before the release on preparation for the launch and bug fixes. We would like to spend more time on a development before a big release, we hope you'll support this decision.

 

Thanks again for your concerns and questions, welcome to the family!

Awesome,

 

Thanks for great replies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 15.4.2018 um 05:30 schrieb AKoshelkov:

Next update is scheduled for August, we're preparing The Universim for Steam launch and implementing several big features and revising Ai. We are planning to add quite few big systems and would like to revise ai to make sure it's doing what it should. With monthly updates, every month we're losing close to 10 or sometimes even more days before the release on preparation for the launch and bug fixes. We would like to spend more time on a development before a big release, we hope you'll support this decision.

 

Thanks again for your concerns and questions, welcome to the family

 

Good call.  (Was there an announcement somewhere I haven't seen yet?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2018 at 6:32 AM, threeheaded monkey said:

 

Good call.  (Was there an announcement somewhere I haven't seen yet?)

There will be announcemnt in a day or two regarding this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/04/2018 at 4:30 AM, Alex Koshelkov said:

The first giveaway will happen in a week or two from now. We just needed to tweak the rules and export all our fans so we will make sure that everybody who qualifies will be included in a drawing

 

Well guess that week or two is out of the boat. :P 

 

If you end up not doing any giveaway now, how is the refund option for this? Sorry, just cant stand behind this practice. Not that I expect to win. ;)

 

Also curious to know what kind of background you have from game development because I was reading in indie game magazine that you planned on having multiplayer, and having two players build on the same planet. And at this current speed, I can not see how you will make that happen, as the foundations of multiplayer has to be done at the beginning of development. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Izar_Morghuliz said:

 

Well guess that week or two is out of the boat. :P 

 

If you end up not doing any giveaway now, how is the refund option for this? Sorry, just cant stand behind this practice. Not that I expect to win. ;)

 

Also curious to know what kind of background you have from game development because I was reading in indie game magazine that you planned on having multiplayer, and having two players build on the same planet. And at this current speed, I can not see how you will make that happen, as the foundations of multiplayer has to be done at the beginning of development. 

 

 

Steam release + our relocation delayed the giveaway.  It is a shame that it was still not done yet and we feel truly horrible about that ourselves. Currently, we scheduled the giveaway for the next weekend. We will make sure to do it. We prepared everything for it and everything is ready, just the matter of "lets sit down and do it". Again, sorry about that. 

 

Yes, we consider adding some multiplayer features if everything goes well, but it won't be a full multiplayer as indie magazines described. I am not sure where they got the info about two players on the same planet. Do you mind to provide us a link? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sasha said:

Steam release + our relocation delayed the giveaway.  It is a shame that it was still not done yet and we feel truly horrible about that ourselves. Currently, we scheduled the giveaway for the next weekend. We will make sure to do it. We prepared everything for it and everything is ready, just the matter of "lets sit down and do it". Again, sorry about that. 

 

Yes, we consider adding some multiplayer features if everything goes well, but it won't be a full multiplayer as indie magazines described. I am not sure where they got the info about two players on the same planet. Do you mind to provide us a link? 

 

Of course, no problem. :)

 

That was an interview with Alex. 

 

http://indiegamemag.com/interview-chatting-with-crytivo-games-about-the-universim-2/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2018 at 12:02 AM, Sasha said:

Steam release + our relocation delayed the giveaway.  It is a shame that it was still not done yet and we feel truly horrible about that ourselves. Currently, we scheduled the giveaway for the next weekend. We will make sure to do it. We prepared everything for it and everything is ready, just the matter of "lets sit down and do it". Again, sorry about that. 

 

Yes, we consider adding some multiplayer features if everything goes well, but it won't be a full multiplayer as indie magazines described. I am not sure where they got the info about two players on the same planet. Do you mind to provide us a link? 

 

 

You should also remember its false advertisement :) Just be careful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×