Sign in to follow this  
Eliseth

Wild Animal Attacks/Guard Bug?

Just reaching out there to those currently playing the Huff and Puff patch. I feel as though the wild animal attacks get more frequent as you start to reach the medieval era. Also, I'm having an issue with my guards at the watchtowers. They go into a "shock and awe" state and run around instead of throw their spears at wolves charging in to kill around 20 of my nuggets or close to it. That was the last time I recall it happening in my game. I always start to get up to the 60-80 nugget count, then they charge in, and I'm back down to 40-50 nuggets.  It takes my gravekeepers so long to get all of the bodies and it seems like by the time they're done collecting bodies, there's another animal attack. It's very frustrating. I'm not sure if they are supposed to happen that frequent, but it's hard to defend against something if your guards aren't doing their job either. LOL

Let me know if you guys are experiencing this too. I'd hate to think I'm just that unlucky :( 

Hey, Just got this game and ive been playing it a fair bit, overall enjoying it and am sooo excited for the full version when its all complete. BUT this wolf situation needs to be adjusted, I also keep having half my village killed off from a pack of wolves every single winter as i get closer to the medieval stage. I have been playing for three days straight and not once have i managed to progress to a successful medieval village. My frustration on this is ever increasing. The nuggets do not go to the bunkers when they are attacked, the watch tower nuggets....freak out..they are supposed to be the village protectors, and then my village withers and dies because there are not enough villagers to run the place. i had 12 nuggets die the first attack then the next time it was around 20... i have yet to have a village over 75 pop. As god i am helpless to protect my poor little nugz, why cant i smite these nasty wolves? 

:lol: Eliseth  you are not alone on this one.

It did happen to me too, and I think the problem is with the guard towers, didn't try it but I think for now you'll have to place a bunch of them to guard the perimeter, cuz I noticed, that it often happens so that all the guards take breakes at the same time. And the solution to that would be simple, you put 2 slots on the guard towers, and the change shifts so that the guard towers are always occupied and no wolf gets past them:D

Make a bunch of them.. the towers have a very limited radius.. I have about 6 of them in my game... once I balance them, they kill 99.9% of hostile animals that try to come into my village

Sign in to follow this