Serbanescu

Opinions on the new patch?

Hi guyz,

I haven't had the opportunity to test out the new patch (been working alot), can you share your general opinions about what's new with me, cuz I'm dying to find out how it feels, and I woun't be able to play it until saturday.

Tanks alot!

I love the new patch but have found some minor issues. Because your enginearing needs a nugget with an education it will take a long time for buildings to get repaired. When wolves attack and you don't have your graveyard upgraded you are screwed. I have 15 dead nuggets dead lieing around town as we speak. I might need a smarter nugget. And  I find that the count of PowerPoints we get are low. I can't even pick up all the dead nuggets to drop them in a pile. 

But there does happen alot more storybased so it's awesome to play. As Always with developing games it needs a few tweaks but it deffinatly makes it more fun! 

I think the issue with the wolves is that nuggets leave the guard towers to sleep/eat/love and nobody takes theyr places, to prevent that I build towers closer, but they left at the same time XD, bad luck I guess, a wolf got past and killed about 20 of my nuggets, I think that something like, when your village is attacked by any animal, your hunters should respond to that and leave whatever they are hunting at that time, or the tower nuggets should protect the other poor defensless nuggets:D.

6 hours ago, Serbanescu said:

... I think that something like, when your village is attacked by any animal, your hunters should respond to that and leave whatever they are hunting at that time, or the tower nuggets should protect the other poor defensless nuggets:D....

If there only was a god in this god game to protect the poor little nuggets.  ;) Too bad...

Sarcasm of the day was brought to you by snact. :emoticon-00116-evilgrin:

secular

nuggets

against

church

taxes