Khailik

Find my lost nugget

So not a bug but rather a question. Has anyone actually completed this mission? Whenever you start the mission it just spawns in a random child somewhere on the planet and I mean... Dude that's a little ridiculous. Find a random child anywhere on the planet through all the trees, mountain areas, etc... Is there some trick to this or what? I know you can just wait for them to grow up then pause the game, zoom to them and bring them back to the village but it still doesn't do anything. even if you plop them down on top of their parents the missions fails and they die.

Yes i have completed it and it's actually pretty simple :

Once the nugget is turning adult, about 1 minute before the end of the quest, you will have it's name pop up in the bottom right corner. Pause the game, click on the name and you'll be bring to the dumb one. From that point you have 1 minute to pick up him up and drop him near his house.

4 hours ago, Tyanustradamus said:

Yes i have completed it and it's actually pretty simple :

Once the nugget is turning adult, about 1 minute before the end of the quest, you will have it's name pop up in the bottom right corner. Pause the game, click on the name and you'll be bring to the dumb one. From that point you have 1 minute to pick up him up and drop him near his house.

That's basically exactly what I said I've tried. But they still get killed by the wildlife even when I'm carrying them and drop them. I've tried dropping them on the prayer enclave, their parents and their parents house but every time they just run around screaming for the last little bit of the quest and then die.

I've done it live on stream. Here is the replay.

If it still fails, you probably missed something. Or been to slow.

Watched the replay. I actually did it faster than you because I paused it immediately as they became an adult, picked him up, hit the home key and I've tried dropping them again like I said at the enclave, on the parents and on the parents house. I didn't have a green circle like that though. But I don't even un pause until after I've dropped them. Maybe that's the issue.

I think it's easyer if you search for him by clicking every house until you find him with the icon, when you found out where he lieves, you just click on his icon, and the game will take you to him (very slow XD). I did had a time when his home icon wasn't the same as the one from the quest, took me longer but I clicked on every kid's icon until the game took me away from the village (very slow XD)

10 hours ago, Serbanescu said:

I think it's easyer if you search for him by clicking every house until you find him with the icon, when you found out where he lieves, you just click on his icon, and the game will take you to him (very slow XD). I did had a time when his home icon wasn't the same as the one from the quest, took me longer but I clicked on every kid's icon until the game took me away from the village (very slow XD)

Can't believe I didn't think of that >.< Well I know what I'm doing next time lol.

On ‎11‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 8:13 PM, Khailik said:

Watched the replay. I actually did it faster than you because I paused it immediately as they became an adult, picked him up, hit the home key and I've tried dropping them again like I said at the enclave, on the parents and on the parents house. I didn't have a green circle like that though. But I don't even un pause until after I've dropped them. Maybe that's the issue.

I pause, pick him up, go home, and just before I am home I unpause and place him at his house. You have to unpause to see the circle. It's white now I think

Just scout around the globe.

The kid will be shouting things like ' help mah', 'mahhhh' in brief intervals and you'll be able to hear it when you're close. Just dont scroll too fast or you might miss it when the kid screams.

I think the kid shouts more frequently as the timer comes closer to running out.

That said, that house search would work too i guess. Haven't tried it myself.