Sign in to follow this  
Fjury

Engineers don't repair lowest HP buildings

As last game the issue is still remaining, it's a bit better, but still there are some buildings engineers don't care about.

Maybe we can get an ingenieur menu what they care about most

Menu settings:

Builder

or

repairer

and repair lowest buildings first.

3 hours ago, Fjury said:

As last game the issue is still remaining, it's a bit better, but still there are some buildings ingenieurs don't care about.

Maybe we can get an ingenieur menu what they care about most

Menu settings:

Builder

or

repairer

and repair lowest buildings first.

What the heck is an "ingenieur" ? Do you mean engineer? 

Am 9.4.2018 um 22:33 schrieb PandaWaffles:

What the heck is an "ingenieur" ? Do you mean engineer? 

"Ingenieur" is the German word for engineer, so I guess that's what the author meant.

What I wanted to add here, is that engineers seem to walk by buildings with low healt (<25%) and start reparing buildings with quite high healt (>75%). Furhtermore I noticed that the ignored buildings seemed to be either right next to the engineer's hut or really far away, although that might just be coincidence.

Yes, I'm not sure if I mentioned that in another post, but I've had that in the last patch as well. I had a weather tower right next to my engineer building that was in shambles and it walked by it to repair a hut at 75% health. The only fix to this problem currently that I'm finding is having a ton of engineer buildings that are upgraded so I have like 12 of them running around. A bit ridiculous, but it gets the job done.

On ‎14‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 4:47 AM, Eliseth said:

Yes, I'm not sure if I mentioned that in another post, but I've had that in the last patch as well. I had a weather tower right next to my engineer building that was in shambles and it walked by it to repair a hut at 75% health. The only fix to this problem currently that I'm finding is having a ton of engineer buildings that are upgraded so I have like 12 of them running around. A bit ridiculous, but it gets the job done.

Yes the whole transport, repair decision system ist still not ok. Nearby trees will be ignored, stone taken from very far away and repair is made after a fixed first in first repair list.

It's very anoying. Also if a building needs 20 wood and 20 stone there is no need that all free Labours try to deliver something. There should be something like a cost or pay system for every task implented. So repair a <25% hut would give more points than repair a >75% hut even if the 25% hut is far away. Repair of the healtier hut which is far away and not repair the wrecked hut is a clear sign of first in first out algorithm :(

i have 50 engineers wondering about and still i have buildings crumbling.

We are aware of the issue with Engineers and you should see improvements with the Early Access launch update

Yeah there i am back again, sry for the misunderstanding. Sometimes some words droping into ur flow of writing ;). But as u can see it was solved by @Holze.

@Bolerro so EA is in august... that's a long waiting time for a city, where engineers don't worry about ur buildings :P.