wEs

Screen Freezing bug

This is still unfortunately happening rendering the game unplayable and I have not got any support since the below post.

I do hope someone can look into this.

Thanks

help?

It is clearly a pc issue as it works on your laptop. I have had no issues with freezing at all. Check to see what your memory and CPU usage is when it "freezes". Also check your graphics card temperature and clock speed. When you try to close it does it say not responding? Also when the screen freezes does it let you click on anything on the game?

On 4/16/2018 at 9:36 PM, lemongorilla said:

It is clearly a pc issue as it works on your laptop. I have had no issues with freezing at all. Check to see what your memory and CPU usage is when it "freezes". Also check your graphics card temperature and clock speed. When you try to close it does it say not responding? Also when the screen freezes does it let you click on anything on the game?

Used to work on my PC with no issues till the patch, no other games or software has any issue either, willing to run any test of any sort to verify.

Slight drop in CPU usage, clock speed, and temp during crash, nothing significant.

Shows not responding only after a short while, i seem to be able to be able to perform interactions before it stops responding.

Completely crashes shortly after I alt tab out, Crash logs attached.

error.log

crash.dmp

@wEs Since the game is in Alpha and minimum requirements for the game will continue to change as it progresses, this issue you are having appears to be an issue with your PC configuration. We test the game constantly and there has not been any crashing issues like you have described.

My Recommendations:

Verify that your PC meets the current minimum requirements (http://support.crytivo.com/crytivo-store-games/the-universim/the-universim-information)

Update Video and Sound card drivers

Run Malware and Anti-Virus scans

If you still have the game crashing, then you may need to do a selective startup for windows and see if you have an app running in the background that is affecting the game. Various programs that try and do overlays could be crashing it or something I am not even familiar with.