Okay.. so all of my stone huts have the upgrade flag. The question is.. how do they get upgraded? Do nuggets just mystically figure this out and say "Yanno, I think I want a bigger house for me, my spouse, and my 8 kids"? There is no upgrade button so I don't know if that's the bug, but I thought the perk was something about divine knowledge so I'm thinking they'll just do it eventually? That was one of the things I was most excited for in this patch besides the watchtower (while a good idea, I haven't seen any animal attacks!), and the bigger hunter's cabin. If anyone has any insight into this, please let me know!

Thanks! :) 

Okay..... so I just happened to turn my camera angle from the center of my village and low and behold...

Tudor House.png

Edited by Eliseth
Had an update.

I have the same problem. How exactly upgrade the huts?

my huts get upgraded by the nuggets automaticly :)

sorry if my english is bad :) 

Hey,
Thank you for your answer. I just found out that you need iron for the huts
. :)

Iron and refine stone

So I forgot to really note that I figured it out that they do it automatically, but to add to this post.. once the nugget household in the new homes die, you have to destroy them. That is wasted resources imo and I wish that you could have nuggets that make a family or don't have a house move into an empty home. I had to keep checking when nuggets died to get them new spouses just so I didn't have to tear them down.

Also, has anyone had the issue of nuggets building huts super far away? As you can see in the picture I had a lot of space to build south of my main area, however, they built huts on the opposite side of the lake. They had to travel all the way around to get to their jobs and they would practically be dying of hunger or thirst to get to and from their huts. I had to remake the game because I didn't realize it until much later when I snapped that screenshot. :(

Stone Huts.jpg

On ‎14‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 4:55 AM, Eliseth said:

So I forgot to really note that I figured it out that they do it automatically, but to add to this post.. once the nugget household in the new homes die, you have to destroy them. That is wasted resources imo and I wish that you could have nuggets that make a family or don't have a house move into an empty home. I had to keep checking when nuggets died to get them new spouses just so I didn't have to tear them down.

Also, has anyone had the issue of nuggets building huts super far away? As you can see in the picture I had a lot of space to build south of my main area, however, they built huts on the opposite side of the lake. They had to travel all the way around to get to their jobs and they would practically be dying of hunger or thirst to get to and from their huts. I had to remake the game because I didn't realize it until much later when I snapped that screenshot. :(

Stone Huts.jpg

Building super far away was also a big problem on my last run too.

I think it has to do with the fact they build in a radius to the evolution tower so if the circle reaches the other side, that's where they'll go. I typically take it as an opportunity to build a whole second village with wells and farms etc, I also set up eateries along the way. So far nuggets are too dumb to use them but eventually the issue will be resolved one way or another.

On 5/11/2018 at 11:48 AM, Lissa Gloom said:

I think it has to do with the fact they build in a radius to the evolution tower so if the circle reaches the other side, that's where they'll go. I typically take it as an opportunity to build a whole second village with wells and farms etc, I also set up eateries along the way. So far nuggets are too dumb to use them but eventually the issue will be resolved one way or another.

Yeah, I start my civilization smack dab in the middle of somewhere so that I don't have them building houses a million miles away. I don't know if they changed this or not, but now it seems that IF a tudor house is empty and a pair of nuggets gets married that they will move into an empty house. Which is really nice considering the cost of the resources and time it takes to build it. Since we're on the topic of housing, I have to yell it again that engineers repairing huts/tudor houses over my main buildings is driving me crazy! I demolished every hut and had 5 or 6 engineer buildings just to try to get them to repair important things like my well, water pump, and my wood refineries. I really hope that will be fixed by next patch. I'm going to post a rant thread along with this, but just what I ran into tonight when I was playing Universim. >:O 

They're fully aware about the engineer issue as it's been the #1 bug for this version. They'll be sure to get it resolved for the steam release because they're focussing on getting this game ship shape and ready to go so probably no need for a rant.