Brillo

April Update

Is there a date for the April update?

Greeting

Brillo

They have been real slow about info on updates as of lately, since they skipped a month. I'm starting to think they are moving away from monthly patches. Sadly.

We're still aiming towards a patch a month, and it's only the 5th right now.

This patch has a LOT in it and we had some last minute game breaking bugs crop up right before finalization that had to absolutely be addressed.

Sasha made this statement on Discord on 04/05/2018:

"we were done with everything a week ago, but as usual last minute bugs... 2 of them breaking the game. And 3 have visual issues. We are aiming for tomorrow release. As we speak, we are fixing them"

http://prntscr.com/j13ukf

Hello Mirror,

thank you for the information !

Greeting 

Brillo

Thanks, good to see progress being made :)

I suppose it's always important to be slightly more patient. Slight delays to updates are completely normal. In fact, if it takes longer to make an update, for a good studio like Crytivo, it usually means that they're making the update better, which is always good.

will there be changes in buildings when you get to a new age (medievel age, industrial and so on) in the new update?

5 hours ago, Najls said:

will there be changes in buildings when you get to a new age (medievel age, industrial and so on) in the new update?

Yes

Screenshot (694).png

looks great :emoticon-00115-inlove: when does it come?

According to some sources, today. Though I have suspicions that may not be the case right now.

So, still no news on the April patch?

the patch arrived april 6 :) 

23 hours ago, amigacooke said:

So, still no news on the April patch?

The Patch was completed on April 6, as they said, and it was pushed out the next day. You must haven't checked your game for an update, yet. Or just checked anywhere in The Universim in general.

54 minutes ago, Eapple1145 said:

The Patch was completed on April 6, as they said, and it was pushed out the next day. You must haven't checked your game for an update, yet. Or just checked anywhere in The Universim in general.

I stopped getting updates from Crytivo as they stopped being just about Universim and started being about games I had no interest in. The patch posts that were obvious on the old forums seem to have ceased as well.

7 hours ago, amigacooke said:

I stopped getting updates from Crytivo as they stopped being just about Universim and started being about games I had no interest in. The patch posts that were obvious on the old forums seem to have ceased as well.

If you follow them more closely in The Universim related sections of the community, as that's still the only game Crytivo is developing, and is therefore still their number one priority, it's just that they've started publishing indie games aside from just developing The Universim, then you can still get exclusively The Universim related news, while being able to ignore pretty much all of the other games' news.