Sign in to follow this  
Khailik

How do you get past the stone age?

Couldn't get into the QA forum to post this question but yeah how do you get past the stone age? If it's even part of the game yet. I've done all the research available and built/upgraded everything I can but I'm just perpetually stuck in the stone age. I don't even know if you can get past it yet but if you can how do you do it? lol

If you have upgraded every building and built every building - congratulations. you're in medieval era. :-) but i think you're talking about a graphic update of the stone huts. I think it's not implemented yet. 

If you are running the the v25 QA build, you will have a research option later in game.

The QA builds are not public to everyone or are they? For example... The early_access build in steam is older than the public release. 

No... they aren't, but we do have a group that Alex set up to do testing on a larger scale for V25 update

Yeah I'm currently running V24. I'd love to get on board with V25 or some kind of advanced testing. I really see the potential in this game and I want to see it succeed. I'd love to contribute in some small way to that success.

Sign in to follow this