Louis

Cefore Steam release announcement & PAX EAST

Hey everybody,

We are glad to announce that we have an official Steam early access release date!

Watch our trailer to find out when :)

We will also be attending PAX EAST 2018 in Boston if you are in the area and want to drop by to say hi at booth #17111 

I've already played the alpha test that was available on Crytivo website but now I'm looking to buy the game. I was wondering, if I buy it at Crytivo for $9.99 and I use to get the steam key, which version will I get? Will I get the standard or explosive version? If I get the standard version, will I be able to upgrade to the explosive version? Does anyone know this?

You are a Kickstarter Backer for Crytivo (The Universim). Your lifetime 50% discount is applied before you choose your payment method. The price for the normal version is $5.00  and the explosive version ist not available in the Crytivo Store. It's called RDX version at the moment and includes the soundtrack. With your discount this version costs $10.00 (normal price $19.99)

All versions include a Crytivo key (option) and a Steam Key (option). I don't know what that means. If you get both keys or have to choose between those two keys. 

@Kerby84, thank you for the info. I've got the one from the Crytivo store for $5.00, will see what happens when it's released to steam. Maybe they offer an upgrade to the Explosive version here or there. On the key option part, you have to choose and will either get a direct download from your games library at Crytivo (I assume) or a key for steam without the ability to download the game from your Crytivo library (is what I've done).

Hi Krowi, you'll be able to upgrade game version through our store at any time. Let us know if you have more questions.