Sign in to follow this  
romeonjuliet1001@yahoo.com

Unable to update

I haven't played in a while but I saw there was a new update so I decided to check it out. I opened the launcher and clicked update. If reached 14% and then sat at that spot saying "almost finished" for quite a long time before I closed it and tried again. I've tried around 3-4 different times and it never goes past 14%. I guess I won't be trying out the new patch. 

After reading another thread on this, I tried what it suggested by changing the URL in the version text file, but that did not work either. It is once again stuck at 14% and not doing anything.

I have this same problem, only stuck at 15% instead of 14%. It just sits at 15% and runs through all the messages at the bottom (like "fetching pretty sunrises") until it gets to "almost finished" - then it just sits and spins.

image.png.f1bd28dece872b0093177fd1f94d3f8a.png

@Berend, can you, please, share more details to tech@crytivo.com? Near the launcher executable is a log file 'launcher-debug.log' - please, zip it and send to this address.

At 15%, that is a larger file and does take a while to complete. How long can depend on your internet connection, hops to server, your location, etc. Please leave the launcher open and it should get past that point. If you close the launcher, it will start over.

Sign in to follow this