Sign in to follow this  
Ypsilon

Restaurants out of order

I've got 70 nuggets, 3 restaurants, 230 raw food but only 20 dishes because only 1 out of 3 restaurants are working.

Nobody delivers any food to the first to restaurants anymore. The restaurant menu tells me, that my 2 nuggets, working in each restaurant, were on their way to the restaurant - while they stood right in there. Also the message says: "going to eatery" instead of "restaurant".

Meanwhile 1 nugget chef died in one of these restaurants that don't get any food and was automatically replaced. After that the restaurant got new food supplies ...

@Ypsilon Thanks for the information. We are aware of issues with some workers doing other jobs, so this may be in that category.

As for the word 'Eatery', that is the name of them... unless someone pulled a fast one on me and changed the names :P

Hmm, you think? Because the nuggets stand right in the restaurant on their usual places where they prepare dishes ... They just don't do anything but standing there - and their menu is telling me "nugget is going to the eatery".

The issue with workers doing other jobs sounds like the part-time fishermen I posted in another thread. Those fishermen worked as miners and other stuff ... ;)

As for eatery: I thought the name would change as soon as buildings were upgrated? Eatery is just the (pre)medieval-name I thought. Otherwise you would suggest that a nugget in post modern times who visit a post-modern-called-restaurant is still shown as "going to eatery"? :P

Glad to see there is this topic. I was going to make one if I didn't see this listed as a bug. I figured with the steam release around the corner, I'd jump in again, and get myself familiar with the game again. I have the same issue though. No one will deliver resources to the restaurants - any of them. Sadly, I wasn't paying too close attention to when they stopped. Ypsilon is correct though.. it does say they are going to the "eatery." :P

Eatery.png

Sign in to follow this