Sign in to follow this  
Fjury

Engineers / Buildings at breaking point

Hi there, i have about 10 engineers huts, but i recognized they doing nothing for bad health buildings. So when i don't use my mighty power, buildings would get ruined. They need the preference for lower buildings and not for constructing new buildings.

I'm having an issue with Engineers as well. I'm not entirely sure though if its due to the engineers not being able to keep up themselves, or the A.I. lockup bug I've had with them (Bug report topic thread posted at bottom).  I have 85 community buildings and 36 residential huts.  With my current 7 Engineers buildings, all upgraded, with 2 workers each, all educated with the ant speed or workaholic genetics, makes it a ratio of 1 engineer for every 9 buildings.  I feel like that should be more than sufficient, but I keep having huts collapse, while I'm using God Powers to prevent community buildings from being destroyed.

I really feel like the engineers should repair them in their normal fashion, *BUT* if a residential hut falls below, say 10-15%, that the actual nuggets who live in that hut should be triggered to priority repair their own home before it hits collapse.

Same here....at 200 nuggets with 15 engineer huts at upgraded level....still cant keep up repairing everything....all threw the game I get , school collasp, hut collasp, etc. So 30 nuggets dedicated to repair and fix is still not good enough.

@Fjury @Nemisis311@NeroVice

Thank you for the feedback, that is definitely no fun when that happens and we are looking into why the Engineers aren't keeping up. Please keep providing feedback so we can whip those nuggets into shape and make them behave.

Sign in to follow this