Sign in to follow this  
Craysus

Review of Gameplay

Before this patch I had a few problems -> couldnt get over 50 pop cause they didnt mate

Now all was fine. My population was growing so fast that I had problems to feed them

So I got 160pops and 0 food but was able to solve the problem with 5 farms (1)

Everything was pretty nice but some problems were still present

Many workers did nothing -> engineers did nothing so many buildings were destroyed

-> gravedigger did nothing -> I had 3 cemetries and only one guy was working and picked corpes right next to a different cemetry up

-> fisher mans did nothing -> no food but wasnt bad cause I had a lot of farms, but two got destroyed cause engineers werent working

-> rafineries werent working they had 100 wood/stone and did their job, but after were "finished" they didnt bring new stones/wood to there refinery, but a storage was next to them whith 100 stone/wood

-> my nuggets are lazy as fu*k

is it a fast forward problem?

Well and after a tornado hit my village my population shrinked from 160 to 100 and now they cant recover from that cause they dont reproduce so fast like they did before

-> no my pop is around 70

good point -> I have enough food for years

Overall a good game/patch but there are still problems

cemetry.jpg

After a while the population recover to 130 pop

But then every nugget froze

stood still did nothing -> was thirsty or had that no home sign

i tried to reload but that was not possible

-> crash or foreverloading

2 hours ago, Craysus said:

After a while the population recover to 130 pop

But then every nugget froze

stood still did nothing -> was thirsty or had that no home sign

i tried to reload but that was not possible

-> crash or foreverloading

Do you have a save file  > Can you please provide the save file for us ?

Of course I can.

Can you tell me where I can find this save file?

@Craysus Go to Appdate (windows + r) then LocalLow\Crytivo Games Inc\The Universim\Saves

il y a 38 minutes, Bonniecool a dit :

@Craysus Go to Appdate (windows + r) then LocalLow\Crytivo Games Inc\The Universim\Saves

open windows explorer, type %APPDATA% and then navigate to this folder.

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200

It tells me There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200

or ur file is to big -> 3.91

but it has only 2.17

You will need to zip the file and try sending again. If the file is over 1.5mb it fails with that error code.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Bolerro:

You will need to zip the file and try sending again. If the file is over 1.5mb it fails with that error code.

I did zip it. It is still to big

2.17mb

Good information. 

@Craysus We have fixed the problem with the file size limit. You should no longer have a problem with uploading files that are no larger than 4mb.

I had pop boom from 50 approx to 150 plus then death and famine as I could not build required infrastructure. My pop crashed to 40 and eventually recovered to 150 pop after a long micro management labour. Then game totally crashed in same manner. (sorry deleted files) 

Small bugs & issues I encountered

-dead nuggets sometimes hidden in buildings

-worshippers quests UI was a bit confusing

- I only encountered 1 tornado after hours of play

Some areas to consider from my experience

-Death can become a problem real quick.  (maybe a certain term of sickness or max age/health buff/ tech could help. OR nuggets try to make home or hospital etc.. so cemetery & gravediggers can be placed strategically )

-pop boom rate slowed or mechanics to control

-my thoughts are more about the transition form using basic wood, stone to refined and once a tech improves or advances a building it instantly means that you now require refined mats which you don't have and on top of that; prior to this you can't actually control stockpiling as the stone mine and lumber mill are available after the refineries. ( my personal preference would be to start with a basic building that you can manually improve/ upgrade to enable the management of current stockpiles and more control of the development of infrastructure etc..)

P.S. Some attention paid to resource management (graphs etc...) and organization (easier to find nugget details etc..  without exiting menus and so forth), but I would much prefer to see age progression over fine tuning UI as generally it was pretty nice to play. 

All in all was a real pleasure to play and I can only hope that the devs can drop a whole lot of new content in quick increments so I can feed the beast.

Am 21.3.2018 um 04:29 schrieb Bolerro:

@Craysus We have fixed the problem with the file size limit. You should no longer have a problem with uploading files that are no larger than 4mb.

I can easily upload pictures bigger then 3mb but not a winrar file

Maybe ur uploader isnt able to uploade rar.files

Navarra.png

I get always that message

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200

or

"Du kannst nur 3.91MB hochladen."

But it is only 2.17mb

zip/rar both isnt working

Thanks, I will have our team look into it and figure out what's up. Zip/Rar should work IMO... but I'm not the forum Guru :)

Sign in to follow this