Flakeleey

Nuggets, Bunkers And Time

Hey Everyone, i need help with the bunkers and the weather towers. basicily the nuggets don't go into the bunker when there is a disaster or something maybe i cant find the button or something but i just don't understand why they aren't going in, also whenever i reload my game Time moves REALLY slow and Nuggets are very glitchy and slow along with the researches which move very slow too. someone please HELP.

Flakeleey

2 hours ago, Flakeleey said:

Hey Everyone, i need help with the bunkers and the weather towers. basicily the nuggets don't go into the bunker when there is a disaster or something maybe i cant find the button or something but i just don't understand why they aren't going in, also whenever i reload my game Time moves REALLY slow and Nuggets are very glitchy and slow along with the researches which move very slow too. someone please HELP.

Flakeleey

Nuggets wont seek shelters on their own. You have to press the alarm button for them to do so.

Also, if you reload a saved game you will probably face a few bugs. Hopefully we will see a fix for them with next patch coming in March.

10 hours ago, Christoffer said:

Nuggets wont seek shelters on their own. You have to press the alarm button for them to do so.

Also, if you reload a saved game you will probably face a few bugs. Hopefully we will see a fix for them with next patch coming in March.

where is the alarm button?

It's the glowing pink bell on the top left of the screen:D, but you have to press it only once, if you press it twice, the second time you will call off the allarm.

prediction.jpg

16 minutes ago, Serbanescu said:

It's the glowing pink bell on the top left of the screen:D, but you have to press it only once, if you press it twice, the second time you will call off the allarm.

prediction.jpg