Sign in to follow this  
Banteel

Dead Nuggets inside Bunker being replaced

Here is a Bunker issue I'm persistently having.

Windstorm arrives. I turn on the alarm. Nuggets all get into the bunker. Wait out the storm. While waiting out the storm, some Nuggets die inside the Bunker. Turn off the Alarm. Mostly all Nuggets get out of the bunkers, but some seem to get stuck inside where there were nuggets that had died inside with them. The living nuggets, stuck inside, eventually die due to starvation. Then I received a news alert saying "After the death of *nugget name*, their job at the BUNKER has been replaced by *nugget name*."
That is a strange behavior for a Bunker and thought I shall post it here for you to look at.
Bunkers as a job that needs being replaced is strange. Though perhaps the Replacement is triggered by where the Nugget dies regardless if it is a jobless building.
Please look into this. I have the bunker issue every session, it's very annoying. I know you are all working hard on it. Thanks.

Idem, the nuggets stay in the bunker.

On 1/28/2018 at 8:34 AM, Banteel said:

Here is a Bunker issue I'm persistently having.

Windstorm arrives. I turn on the alarm. Nuggets all get into the bunker. Wait out the storm. While waiting out the storm, some Nuggets die inside the Bunker. Turn off the Alarm. Mostly all Nuggets get out of the bunkers, but some seem to get stuck inside where there were nuggets that had died inside with them. The living nuggets, stuck inside, eventually die due to starvation. Then I received a news alert saying "After the death of *nugget name*, their job at the BUNKER has been replaced by *nugget name*."
That is a strange behavior for a Bunker and thought I shall post it here for you to look at.
Bunkers as a job that needs being replaced is strange. Though perhaps the Replacement is triggered by where the Nugget dies regardless if it is a jobless building.
Please look into this. I have the bunker issue every session, it's very annoying. I know you are all working hard on it. Thanks.

We already fixed that issue for the next patch. Thank you for your finding though. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this