Hobi

Punish my Nemesis

How can i do this without killing the Nemesis?

Make him scared.. pick up a tree , or a rock and drop it next to him a acouple of times.. he will get the "OOOE NOES I AM SCARED" icon and then poof it is done

I tried making the other two fall in love with God powers and it didn't complete the quest. Even though that's the PERFECT way to punish the nemesis :D

I have tried to scare him with rocks and trees as well as make his love fall in love with another. I have also tried to get the person requesting the punishment a true love. Nothing has worked, any suggestions?

well what do you expect really? i mean it is one of the EVIL quest paths... there is only 1 good (find nuggets) and 1 evil(punish nemesis) quests... so yeah why refrain from murder if your going to do the evil quests anyways

First time I ever did that quest, I picked him up, and dropped him near the ocean. However, he slid across the world and into the ocean so it said he died to God's murder and I completed the quest. It wasn't how I was looking to complete the quest. I was trying to see if scaring them over and over would work. I haven't tried the quest since as I try to be a loving God :P