Jazz4Dayz

Has Anyone Been Able to get 40-50+ Nugget Population?

I feel as though the more I've palyed this game, the easier I find it to make a more succesfull community. However, once I reach around 40-50 nuggets they just seem to stop mating (even though most nuggets are happy enough to do so) which means there aren't enough labourers to replace the elderly whom are dying. I can barely get to the upgraded buildings stage (i.e. lvl2 engineers, restaurants, lvl2 pumps, etc.) Am I doing something wrong or are most of you having the same issues?

I did go up to around 60 - 65 nugget population.But then it went down quickly back to around 40 or 39 due to all the older nuggets dying lol

over sexing the nuggets at the beginning with limited construction brings it up, if you can get to a point where you have 10-12 children at once, population can increase and also cater for death, top i got was 71 adults and 11 children, then a natural disaster destroyed about 5 and the population just started plummeting, I have survived a couple of plagues, just got to start the process with the young ones of mating before the population decreases too much, otherwise the infection spreads.

On 12/29/2017 at 10:11 PM, juzzhen said:

over sexing the nuggets at the beginning with limited construction brings it up, if you can get to a point where you have 10-12 children at once, population can increase and also cater for death, top i got was 71 adults and 11 children, then a natural disaster destroyed about 5 and the population just started plummeting, I have survived a couple of plagues, just got to start the process with the young ones of mating before the population decreases too much, otherwise the infection spreads.

So when would you suggest to stop micromanaging the mating process? I feel like, around that point, there's so much you need to concentrate on that trying to do that for a large population becomes a bit more excessive than it should be.

true, but you can make a sustainable population that covers the death rate, just at the beginning for the first 5 - 6 couples then the others will just follow the pattern, you shouldn't have to micromanage from that point unless a natural disaster starts to destroy your population.

I think I have reached around 50 with the newest patch. In the old ones I got about as far as that but after a while they would start dying and the gravedigger just couldn't keep up so more and more would die of infections. Now it seems to be going pretty okay, but I hit a wall when I started upgrading buildings and they disappeared because of a bug in the patch. I do not get the idea that they stop mating though?

I started different games during different patches, and i am confident to say that, if you start a village all is going well with the mating until the point that some couple start to lose his/her partner due to death or any other situation, so most of the widow people dont marry again or regroup and this leads to a bunch of houses with just 1 family member with or without children (even after the children just stay in their home without parents), and so slowly the village doesnt mate anymore or they mate just from new formed couple from new nuggets.

My question : is this wanted or is it a bug ?

I have over 70 nuggets in my town.

I'll get the exact number after I patch.

Your nuggets will die less if you have them all eating. That was a major issue for me for awhile. My population got old, and fell down to 50s while I was working my ass off getting all the restaurants and farms upgraded, and lots of graveyards for the giant dying population. Now they're self sustaining again. Just need a shit ton of extra food, lots of restaurant seats and wells everywhere all upgraded

Hi, i did it now to 120+ nuggets, u have to spread ur empire a bit :P, structure ur paths and build warhouses, in every direction u need eateries and 2 cementry, 2 doctors and so on. Right now i have a bad computer, but back at my gaming rig i think i could get to 200 nuggs. This patch seems to be the best so far

3 hours ago, Fjury said:

Hi, i did it now to 120+ nuggets, u have to spread ur empire a bit :P, structure ur paths and build warhouses, in every direction u need eateries and 2 cementry, 2 doctors and so on. Right now i have a bad computer, but back at my gaming rig i think i could get to 200 nuggs. This patch seems to be the best so far

Jeah did the same thing can confirm it works. Its jsut not fun. This game was not supposed to be about making one huge village ooozing out over the entire planet. Unless they manage to make the village more compact this will end in disaster.

5 hours ago, IzznO said:

Jeah did the same thing can confirm it works. Its jsut not fun. This game was not supposed to be about making one huge village ooozing out over the entire planet. Unless they manage to make the village more compact this will end in disaster.

I would like to see compact neighborhoods or a suburb.  There's generally 2-3 huts in an area and they're a bit more spread out than I'd like.  I got up to about 120+ nuggets and it almost felt like I was taking up 1/4 of the world.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb IzznO:

Yeah I agree, the more nuggs u get, the unconfortable it gets... They seem to place their huts just in one direction and not placing them around buildings where needed for better comfort. Guess the world should grow a bit or don't know. U need a lot of space to hold this little population.

My village did have over 70, it wont take long to get that many. Game start to bugged when population is that high, so its unplayable.

I got over 100 nugget, but the game takes over 4 gig memory now and 75% CPU time. Everything working so slowly. That corrupt the game.

After you hit 100 sims, a lot of nuggets stop moving, and stand in paths. Then like 10 nuggets will clump standing on their bodies never moving till they all die. Creepy, the whole town just freezes till you find that clump, and move them.

Then everyone starts dying and getting infected, and dying because of infections, and running into the stand still people, and dying... Nobody works as well. Everyone cannot do their jobs. Crops don't grow because they stand still in-front of farms and whatnot.

It's hectic!

Was a ton of fun though till then.

Thriving happy city moments before the big decline

pvifeI0.jpg

Clumps

62HVxNr.jpg

The stand still ppl

cayan4E.jpg

The death of your civilization!

TQnAGbT.jpg

Ahaha, I love this game.

Can't wait for the next patch .