tomasvillagran

everybody starts going crazy

so after i compleate building every nesessary construction and the number of inhabitants has exeeded 50, i beguin to upgrade some buildings, and this little pricks start to fly, go on walks arround the world just to die from thirst or hunger, or dissapear under the surface of the dam world. oh and of course they dont reproduce no more so the start dying one after another and in 15 minutes there is only 2 nuggets left that are probably from the same sex ...smh.

but the game is really great while it lasts.

the point is: is this suppose to happen, or can i ever conquer the hole world with just primitive nuggets?

On 2017-12-25 at 4:54 PM, tomasvillagran said:

so after i compleate building every nesessary construction and the number of inhabitants has exeeded 50, i beguin to upgrade some buildings, and this little pricks start to fly, go on walks arround the world just to die from thirst or hunger, or dissapear under the surface of the dam world. oh and of course they dont reproduce no more so the start dying one after another and in 15 minutes there is only 2 nuggets left that are probably from the same sex ...smh.

but the game is really great while it lasts.

the point is: is this suppose to happen, or can i ever conquer the hole world with just primitive nuggets?

This is not suppose to happen. You are suppose to be able to conquer the whole world, but remember that the game currently is Alpha.

Many of those issues have been reported as bugs, so take a look there and you might find them. If you don't, then remember to report them so we might see a fix soon! :)