TDD718

Find my lost nugget Quest

for the past few dam weeks i have been having a rough time completing this quest . I tried using the nugget list panel to find the kid thats lost and yet nothing like i even put symbols on top of every nugget cause it make it easy to see your nugget under dam trees and yet nothing am like does anybody know how i can complete this quest its getting annoying how am a god but yet i cant find a person in my planet....

Just wait for a notification about becoming adult for the nugget, then click on the name in the notification.

I tried this approach too.. but then ever I pick up a nugget. I Smash it to death when I try to put it down again.

Am 24.12.2017 um 05:11 schrieb TDD718:

for the past few dam weeks i have been having a rough time completing this quest . I tried using the nugget list panel to find the kid thats lost and yet nothing like i even put symbols on top of every nugget cause it make it easy to see your nugget under dam trees and yet nothing am like does anybody know how i can complete this quest its getting annoying how am a god but yet i cant find a person in my planet....

Yes. The child isn't at the list until you find it and bring it back. (It  only was at the very first update after these quests were avaiable the first time).

I also wait until the message that him is growing up.

@Stronkie According to the put-down-problem: gently! Scroll as near to the bottom as you can. The camera shouldn't move anymore and you shouldn't move your mouse either. Then a a simple click and it should work. ;p

Thanks , I have tried that.. But the camera placing is very shaky on itself.. It never puts the nugget / trees/ rocks back where I want to place it.. The camera view always moves

I haven't tried waiting until they age up. I might try that too. What I do is I go around the planet kind of low to the ground so you don't get wind noises and the nugget will yell out "Ma! Help Ma!" over and over. The louder they get, the closer you are, and I pick him up to take him home.

Another way is to search up the nugget who request you to get back their child safety. When you find the nugget in the nugget panel you can search him up and you will find the nuggeling. You can also search up where the parents live and the nuggeling should be in the stone hut. Just press him and the camera will take you there. If you don't want to lose progress or time pause when doing this.. the camera is a bit slow hehe.

30 minutes ago, Christoffer said:

Another way is to search up the nugget who request you to get back their child safety. When you find the nugget in the nugget panel you can search him up and you will find the nuggeling. You can also search up where the parents live and the nuggeling should be in the stone hut. Just press him and the camera will take you there. If you don't want to lose progress or time pause when doing this.. the camera is a bit slow hehe.

I will have to try that too. lol I wasn't sure if that would work.

8 hours ago, Christoffer said:

It depends how long you leave it to do the quest as if you leave it long enough the parent will die and sometimes the childwon't show up in houses as a result

this quest is bugged i think after i finish it i can not get any other quests

There are only 2 quests currently. The quest system will be worked on at a later time.

It will be nice to see a few more quests soon, it's a nice concept:D.

good tips i will try them out was having the same issue not being able to find the nugglet :)

search around and listen for wolves howling, you'll find a few surrounding the kid