aiden234

Water Pump Bug after loading in to save

For some weird and overall irritating reason, after i load in a save. I went on to try and build another Water Pump for my Civilization and i spotted a bug where if you click on it, it wont give the glowing representation of the Water Pump. I will give you a video of what this looks like. 

I am having the exact same problem :-(

This isn't game ending unless you need a pump immediately.  One autosave and a change of seasons and I was able to put down water pumps again.

1 hour ago, rembles said:

This isn't game ending unless you need a pump immediately.  One autosave and a change of seasons and I was able to put down water pumps again.

Yeah, i get what your saying as later on the same world it started working again. However it is still something that needs to be patched. 

From what I've read, they know about it.  I wanted to post that cause I was looking yesterday, thinking saved games were unplayable, and it took me a while to figure it out.  I ended up getting stuck when I tried to upgrade my farm.  After all the resources were collected, the builders decided they needed to go find themselves in the wilderness.  I was able to drag them back a few times, and managed to get them to complete about 30% of the build before things got really weird.  Such a great game, can't wait til it is finished.

19 minutes ago, rembles said:

From what I've read, they know about it.  I wanted to post that cause I was looking yesterday, thinking saved games were unplayable, and it took me a while to figure it out.  I ended up getting stuck when I tried to upgrade my farm.  After all the resources were collected, the builders decided they needed to go find themselves in the wilderness.  I was able to drag them back a few times, and managed to get them to complete about 30% of the build before things got really weird.  Such a great game, can't wait til it is finished.

Yeah, true dat man. Some of my builders decided "Hey instead of using these trees that are right next to our construction site, lets go get those trees from the other side of the planet and bring em back here!" which is pretty annoying as it wastes alot of time. But yeah i can't wait until the entire game is finished.

This issue have been known for a while and I'm sure we'll have a fix soon, luckily there is a workaround as mentioned but still I would advice not to play a saved game and rather start from the beginning. Which you might have to do after an update anyways to make the game work properly.

I think we'll face a few issues with saves until the game balance out and we get closer to a finished game.