ArmchairGravy

[Feedback] Nugget List Panel still needs work

While I appreciate the effort to update the Nugget List Panel, I don't think it's quite there yet.  I'm not a fan of everything but the highlighted Nugget information turning dark.  I miss the Status column as I can now no longer see what Nuggets are doing at a glance.  I would like to see a Marital Status column added, especially with the advance in relationship mechanics.  Finally, the list completely bogs down when there's a lot of Nugs. 

I agree, instead of turning everything dark, highlight the one you have your cursor on.

Also, I would like to get a short tooltip when you hover over all icons in the nugget list. Would make it easier to quickly find what you search for, and if you don’t know what everything means you can quickly find out (without having to search for it at Universum Forum in patch News).

Agree 100%. Was pretty disappointed to load up the new patch and see it no longer displays nugget status. How do i know if i have too many people doing nothing or too many construction projects going? Marital status would be nice as well. Not sure if i was doing something wrong in the most recent game, but i had old nuggets dying without every getting married or reproducing. I was thinking maybe they altered how the nuggets match up to promote micromanaging with the god powers, but with the limited information and difficulty location particular nuggets it doesn't seem like the most viable option to micromanage every marriage. 

I agree! Additionally, I would like to see the possibility to open a nugget's personal bio directly through the nugget list rather than having to click the nugget in the world.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.