coyotekin

How do you use divine powers?

I just got into the game, and I am sure the answer is out there for this already, but I am not finding it. 

How do I use the divine powers? I have learned how to use cycle through them, but have been unable to use them.

20 minutes ago, coyotekin said:

I just got into the game, and I am sure the answer is out there for this already, but I am not finding it. 

How do I use the divine powers? I have learned how to use cycle through them, but have been unable to use them.

Sorry for the confusion. Once you select the God Power, press CTRL + left mouse click on the area where you would like to cast your god power. 

Thank you for your support :)

Sincerely, 

Sasha

Perfect. Thank you so much for the quick reply. :)

Very Good. Thx.

That should be in a tool tip somewhere. 

I'm thinking this could be implemented in the tutorial somehow. Maybe recreate the tutorials to send us to a tutorial village where the game goes through the things you can do. With some boost so you don't have to wait for loads of timers of course! So if you need to make some researches maybe the game instantly research them for you so you can get to the task?

Anyway, this way you could have a part where you experiment and try different god powers and where to find them.

I only use the power to pick up trees and rocks myself early in the game. Later I try to heal buildings and nuggets.. that is about it.. Picking up nuggets , dead or not is also a task I do.. 

Most actions are using the CTRL + left click to start and CTRL+both mouse buttons to drop .. Or CTRL+right click.. Have fun experimenting.

The tooltip for God powers now says how exactly to use them. Jolt of Joy always drains ~200 mana for some reason though.

On 1/7/2018 at 8:47 AM, Urosh Uchiha said:

The tooltip for God powers now says how exactly to use them. Jolt of Joy always drains ~200 mana for some reason though.

When you're using the healing power on buildings does it cost more too? I've estimated between fifty some odd and a hundred. Only used it three or so times so can't tell you exact numbers.

On 2018-03-06 at 10:42 AM, supernostalgic said:

When you're using the healing power on buildings does it cost more too? I've estimated between fifty some odd and a hundred. Only used it three or so times so can't tell you exact numbers.

Yes it use more points when using on buildings as well, depending on how damaged they are.

In game, if you click on the Creator Powers button (the one just above the build button in the bottom left corner) it will bring up a video Tutorial on how to use Creator Powers.