Devinridesfast

Random floating nuggets

I'm getting a lot of nuggets floating around the map , kind of seems to have something to do with changing farmers that are not working the farms ( drink break , resting , mating , ect ) 

Yes and you're not alone.

yep it gets to the point where about 50% of my nuggets are flying around, all different jobs, and they don't come back... they just fly around until they die and do not do their assigned tasks... cant get anything done and I give up at this point.

Hopefully the next patch will address this...seems to be affecting most/all games, right around building upgrade time.  Then everyone starts dying off and  I throw the corpses into the atmosphere in frustration (which sometimes triggers epidemics of 'shock and awe' in the remaining survivors hehehe ;))

Can't remember if they said it was gonna be fixed or not (anyone know?) BUT I am super excited and can't wait for the next patch to be available on the 5th!!

We have fixed this for the new patch 

@Chaosdrone, have you also looked into laborer nuggets going to the other end of the planet looking for ressources and die?

hace 2 horas, Mattsiou dijo:

@Chaosdrone, have you also looked into laborer nuggets going to the other end of the planet looking for ressources and die?

This has happened to me very often too with november's patch... I really hope it's fixed with the new one.

New patch is much better my nuggets stay grounded ((: