Sign in to follow this  
lleemt

In Shock and Awe

I've been trying to get my game beyond the stage where things can be upgraded, which I assume is how I get to the "pre-middle age."  Everything seems to go well and then something happens.  Today, so far, I haven't had too many buildings break.  But now, all of a sudden my gravedigger is frozen with his activity listed as "In Shock and Awe."  If I reassign the position to another nugget, the same thing happens.  Those bodies are going to build up fast once everyone starts getting infected.  Using my God points to take care of it myself won't help because the amount it's supposed to cost for a power and the amount I'm actually dinged is off.  For example, the rejuvenate is supposed to cost only 1 point but I can get dinged anywhere between 10 and 30 points with no way that I can see of earning extra points.  Why not make God powers more universal??  Instead on one nugget at a time, why not wipe out all dead bodies at once -- send them all to their next life.  Also, how about manna from heaven?  A rejuvenating/replenishing rain?  

I haven't had this one yet, but I have experienced the Shock and Awe kinda behavior you're talking about. I seem to get it in my farmers and doctors. This needs to be fixed I agree  :)

I just used the joy power which is supposed to cost one point.  I had 95 points in the bank, but afternoon I used the joy power I was left with 1 point.  Am I missing something or is this a bug?

On 12/11/2017 at 12:36 PM, ArmchairGravy said:

I just used the joy power which is supposed to cost one point.  I had 95 points in the bank, but afternoon I used the joy power I was left with 1 point.  Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Hey, I had the same thing happen and not just on one occasion, it seems to cost all your god points, this must be a bug. 

I had the shock and awe thing happen to me today, hard -- all my labourers were just stuck and didn't do anything.  Of course, this occurred whilst attempting to upgrade my well, meaning nobody was building anything as they were all "in awe", my water supply ran out causing whoever wasn't "in awe" to go drink from the lake and get sick and die.

Everything seems to break down in the civilization once the lumber mill and rock refinery get built -- people get "in shock and awe", jobs stop being completed, buildings stop being built and it's just a downward spiral that currently seems unavoidable :emoticon-00107-sweating:, hope this behaviour will be improved on in the game!