Cookie

I think I broke my game?

I think I broke my game?

So I finally got a good world in creator mode where it was thriving and i saved and exited it. When I came back into the game I can no longer build stuff it all had locks on it even though in creator mode you don't need to research to use buildings (or at least thats how it was working for me). So I clicked on my evolution tower to see if i could research anything but nope its completely blank (I researched all of the little things that speed my nuggets up or make pumps produce more water) Also all of my nuggets where hiding in the bunker even though nothing was happening it was completely sunny out but my weather towers horn was blowing i don't know if that means anything.

So whats happening is it a bug? can I not put things down while everyone is hiding in the bunker?

I have seen on my own all you are saying, and for what I've read over here it's something common, so don't worry.

Creator mode was implemented just 2 weeks ago and they already said they were expecting some unbalance and bugs, so it needs to be improved yet. I'm pretty sure it will be more stable with next updates.