aiden234

Creator Mode Save Error! + Seasons Timing off!

Creator Mode Save Error! + Seasons Timing off!

When i loaded my world. i started it in Creator Mode but when i played it for several more minutes, The seasons timing was off! When it became fall. The ENTIRE planet looked like a giant snowball in the middle of Winter! Spring is way too early, When everything finally thawed out on my planet i was relieved to think i can start fishing again (as of course the farms are really buggy which i stopped using them as they right now are waste of time,resources, and space.) But however the News System didnt say it was Spring. Infact It was still winter on the current season window!.I had to wait another day or so for News to finally say its Spring!. All that while i had nothing to do but watch my food supply go down more. This is bad enough that it caused a Famine on my Civilization and basically killed everyone on the planet! 

Another bug i would want to report to the forums is that when i loaded back in my Creator Mode World, ALL THE BUILDINGS WERE LOCKED AND I COULDN'T RESEARCH ANYTHING SO I HAD NO CHOICE BUT ABANDON THE SAVE!!! (In Creator Mode we have all buildings unlocked and research can done very fast under around 5 seconds.)

One last bug i really want to report is that when i was in another save game of mine, a windstorm had been triggered and caused ALL of my Nuggets to become stuck and REALLY bugged and even after the windstorm it STILL bugged everyone in my Civilization! What a disappointment indeed! But i still love this game no matter what as of course its still in Alpha and obliviously theres going to be bugs  in the game as well. I really hope the Devs found this all out quickly and release a patch very soon as these were frightful and overall disappointing moments for me.

Has anyone else encountered these bugs and glitches? 

Bugged Version - v.19 overwhaleming

The Creator Mode Building Lock Bug is known. Could you tell me the problems you have with the farms? I haven't encountered issues with farms for a time. Creator Mode is in a very early stage so expect issues. Thanks for the feedback

I have the locked buildings bug on all my saves, I have v.19, I just wonder if there is a work around for it? I wan't to try and grow my settlements bigger

9 hours ago, Bonniecool said:

The Creator Mode Building Lock Bug is known. Could you tell me the problems you have with the farms? I haven't encountered issues with farms for a time. Creator Mode is in a very early stage so expect issues. Thanks for the feedback

For the farms the Nuggets dont seem to do their jobs properly as they dont bother with helping with the growing crops i have in my game.

At some they decide to go to the farm and once they get there they just decide to go back to where they were before they went to the farm.

At one point my Nuggets decided to abandon the farm entirely for some time before the crops withered away and died. 

They dont really make good decisions at most points as one decides to go the fishing pier and then change their minds and go back to their homes to mate with a partner.

As with the seasons, its timing is glitched and off by one in-game day.

Really hope you fix these bugs and glitches i encountered. 

Oh and this doesnt just happen with just Creator Mode. Some of the other bugs like the Windstorm Freeze Glitch and the Seasons Timing Bug were present as well in my regular saves that arent Creator Mode.

5 hours ago, Morten said:

I have the locked buildings bug on all my saves, I have v.19, I just wonder if there is a work around for it? I wan't to try and grow my settlements bigger

same for me man. I am trying have huge food supply and have all my buildings to be upgraded to a Pre-Medieval city.

I am having the same issue as well. My Creator Mode saves have all the buildings locked after I load a creator mode game. I have Version .19. The most amount of nuggets That I've managed to make in one game is 18 before they slowly die off. I haven't been able to upgrade a single building. I stink at Universim.

That being said. I'm not very good at Universim.