Dart Mada

Overwhaleming Bugs and Issues

Overwhaleming Bugs and Issues

Just did a playthrough. Was going good until I reached a population of 40. Then everybody just seemed to stop doing anything
Pathfinding issues still seem to remain (Nuggets getting stuck while Delivering Resources) and once you build up enough buildings the Nuggets seem to stop gathering resources like Rock and wood; this especially makes it difficult to operate the Refineries and the Funeral Pyres. Plus once I got up to a population of 40, the Nuggets stopped gathering resources like rock and wood. Then they all stopped doing ANYTHING all together.
This is my only really complaint about the latest update. Good improvements all around and a lot of new features and content. Game mechanics could still use some improvement.

Honestly though for me i encountered alot of bugs and glitches. I even made a post about it.

Can confirm nuggets stop gathering resources at some point.  Unsure if related to population size, or the refineries.  Can also confirm nuggets routinely walk past available resources to instead gather from what seems as far away as possible.  Multiple nuggets would walk past piles of resources, or trees/rocks rather than use them for construction.  

I had the same. They wont harvest from fields, farm kept saying no farmer present but their status was 'doing nothing' and was stanfding right beside the farm.

It seems when the population reaches 30 they start bugging out for me, They still have jobs assigned but all the nuggets just stop and change their status to "Doing nothing".

18 hours ago, Owen said:

It seems when the population reaches 30 they start bugging out for me, They still have jobs assigned but all the nuggets just stop and change their status to "Doing nothing".

I have experienced the same issue, among others, this one breaks the game the hardest.

I have stone and wood in the warehouse, and they're still collecting stone and wood, but then go to 'doing nothing'. I had wells to upgrade, things to build, but not one of my laborers could be assigned and the 'prioritize' button 'pressed', but nothing happened. :(