Sign in to follow this  
Kris

Wood and stone refinery

Wood and stone refinery

Good choice on pumping up those refineries but they are quite bugged in my two runs, seems like the workers get stuck between picking up resources and going back in to the refinery. They just go back and forth without doing anything.

Yes, I hope they can be fixed for the next patch. Really interested in finally making a fully upgraded pre-medieval city.

Also, I've been try to figure out how the refineries work, exactly. Do the workers actually go out and chop down trees or cut stone themselves to bring back for refining? Because I haven't really noticed that. I've only seen them go after previously existing wood and stone lying around. 

the best way is to break trees and stone yourself and leave it on the ground. ones i figured that out, it was kinda fast getting the refined wood and stone to pump out.

1 hour ago, Hymn said:

the best way is to break trees and stone yourself and leave it on the ground. ones i figured that out, it was kinda fast getting the refined wood and stone to pump out.

How the hell do you do that? I'd rather do it myself. I hate waiting for nuggets to go farm resources. Even with 10 laborers, I can't even build a well in less than 5-10 minutes, but they always seem to have resources on hand to build their damn huts...

1 hour ago, Eliseth said:

How the hell do you do that? I'd rather do it myself. I hate waiting for nuggets to go farm resources. Even with 10 laborers, I can't even build a well in less than 5-10 minutes, but they always seem to have resources on hand to build their damn huts...

ones you pick up a tree or a rock, press left and right mouse button at the same time to break them

I'm having an awful time with getting them to chop wood and mine stone as well. It's completely game breaking when you're trying to upgrade all of your buildings to get into the pre-medieval age. The refiners should go out and collect their own supplies if they don't already have any.

Sign in to follow this