Sign in to follow this  
Nick-ZG

Weird nugget bug recorder on v19

Weird nugget bug recorder on v19

Hello, I recorded this bug yesterday on v0.0.19.8124 but didn't press the ingame bug button (sry for that), but  the whole recording is here, it happened on start of the game, as two nuggets decided to commit suicide by moving on the same spot without an apparent reason. I even tried to move them but without success, they both died on start of the game from thirst and hunger, even when I had more than enough food and water.

Game is played on Win 10 Pro x64 on i7 with 32Gb RAM and GTX 970

Yes, I have seen similar issues. This was something that I've seen in the last patch too. This is the first time I see 2 nuggets getting stuck on each other though. I have had them stuck on a bit of resource that was left by water, so they danced around that. Also, there was this weird one where they danced around a tree. Had to murder that tree.... That fixed it :D

Not sure its the same thing....

HI. ive been testing Universim the last mounth and have noticed the following issues with the A.I.

Stone refining :- The A.I. seams to crash here, because the nuggets are waiting for the goods to be manufactured. Then picking the stuff up. they walk to some randon location to drop the goods off, In the middle of a lake made me giggle a little. After doing this they walk back to the original building and construct said building. I did find if you let them refine stone then put it in a warehouse, This doesn't happen. So a effective work around.

Building huts to close to a existing building :- Nuggets clear the land fine but get stuck because they cant deliver goods, this seams to set of a weird A.I. issue were the nuggets all start starving and injuring themselves.

Sign in to follow this