Sign in to follow this  
Melocity

Water Capacity at 150?

Water Capacity at 150?

I can't figure out the nature of the bug but I keep getting to 150 water capacity and my nuggets won't build anymore water buildings.  They just ignore that I've put them down.  Is there a building cap?  They keep on with stone huts but won't build any water wheels, wells or water reservoirs.  I've seen this in multiple games today.  

did you research the upgrade to water pump? because that breaks it since it required refines wood/stone to build and you can no longer make the tier 1 buildings anymore... to further complicate things nuggets dont seem to know how to properly use the refining buildings so you can never really build the tier 2 upgraded buildings.

Do not research anything past Refinery. Once you have built a couple of Wood Cutters/Stone Masons then upgrade one building at a time. I usually do water upgrades after Farms/Eatery that way I can continue building water pumps to offset the population booms. 

Tier 2 Upgrade Path:

Farm > Eatery > Water > Hospitals

Remember that you do not need to continue research back-to-back. Give some time to upgrade buildings between each set.

Sign in to follow this