Sign in to follow this  
Chaosdrone

BUILDING UPGRADE NOT WORKING PLEASE READ

BUILDING UPGRADE NOT WORKING PLEASE READ

Hello creators today i am addressing why upgrades for buildings are not working,so to get upgraded builds built you need to have refined wood and stone witch is what the refinery buildings are for,in the game right now this fails to say so for the next patch we will have this sorted

sorry for the confusion :) 

I knew this, but for some reason the refinery buildings work excruciatingly slowly, so getting refined materials seems way more difficult than it should be. And I've got happy, healthy workers.

Also, it appears warehouses don't pick up refined wood and stone. 

11 minutes ago, Unforked said:

I knew this, but for some reason the refinery buildings work excruciatingly slowly, so getting refined materials seems way more difficult than it should be. And I've got happy, healthy workers.

Also, it appears warehouses don't pick up refined wood and stone. 

we are working on theses issues :)

The new buildings are working very slow and I can't build new buildings as of last night, but will try a new game and give them some time to hopefully get more resources, etc.

Le 04/08/2017 à 03:42, rovaira a dit :

The new buildings are working very slow and I can't build new buildings as of last night, but will try a new game and give them some time to hopefully get more resources, etc.

It's not that they don't work slow; they don't work at all. After one transformation from regula wood/stone to refined, nuggets are bugged.

They work but 2 workers is not enough, i had to put 3 of both building in order to have a regular production but the problem comes from two factors: 

the ressource gathering which is buggy as hell, sometimes theyll pick the ressource in a matter of second; sometimes minutes for even the simplest building; even with tree and stones around them

the nuggets working the factories work 2 min before prefering doign something else

Sign in to follow this