Sign in to follow this  
Daniel_Watson

Archived - Nugget Desires FUBAR

Archived - Nugget Desires FUBAR

Once nuggets need more than one thing they begin to stutter.  For example if the nugget is thirsty and hungry and needs to go fishing they will stop dead in their tracks and change direction to go get food and water, then the icon for fishing appears and then they start to head for the fisher pier.  But this happens so frequently that it takes them forever to get to where they are going.  Last release I had 4-5 fisher piers and that's all I needed to keep my population alive until I started planting crops in year 3, now everyone is going to starve and die since my fishermen cant seem to feed themselves or find water to drink even though there are wells set up all over my civilization.  

Also just as before the nuggets aren't making use of local stone and wood, they are going way out of their way to mine and harvest wood.  Ugh.

I sort of have this problem to but for me the nuggets they could be starving and thirsty or both but instead of going to eat they just keep on collecting resources and going home to mate with their spouse. Then a whole bunch of them die because instead of going to get food or water they just work themselves to death and neglect to eat or drink, to bad you the player their deity can't intervene somehow and make them stop what they are currently doing of working themselves to death to go eat or drink. Just isn't eating food or drinking either, I have seen my nuggets get a injury but just like the nuggets not eating and drinking the nuggets that don't go to the hospital when its there to get looked at they just keep on working when they are injured

Sign in to follow this