Sign in to follow this  
kudo

game comes to an impassable wall

game comes to an impassable wall

so just got done tring the new update haven't played for a few patches this is my experience

up till 20 nuggets everything ran smoothly with little problems no food/water issues at all had to build what seemed like an excessive amount of engineers 5 buildings 10 engineers to keep everything good but no real issues. then i hit 30 nuggets i had 4 hospitals 4 farms 6 engineers (which was nowhere near enough) 5 water pumps and 3 eatery's had no water issues some food issues they only wanted to goto eatery's which stayed full and had some issues with doctors but not to the point nuggets was dying because of injuries. now came the why am i still playing point 45 nuggets i had 15 water pumps which didnt produce enough water 4 eatery's 1 i never could get to operate due to no water so ended up destroying it 5 doctors which couldnt produce enough meds 12 engineer buildings that had no chance of keeping buildings up i was constantly having to repair powers 4 farms which had plenty of food but no nuggets would eat from they only wanted to eat and now drink from the eatery's which stayed full. it outright became a nightmare trying to keep going then came the mass deaths i went from 45 nuggets to 14 and then the game crashed. the scaling curve goes from easy,to a small challenge, to impossible no i could have been going about it wrong but i have no desire to try it any other way right now.

a suggestion for future patches though most of my houses only had 1 nugget in the end it would be so much easier in the keeping buildings up is if nuggets remarried after their partner died.

I feel like the fact you have to build more than 1 hospital for 20-30 nuggets is just crazy especially when you're supposed to be able to upgrade the buildings. I manage to get up to 30 and I do fine until the dust storm hits and then my ENTIRE population ends up injured. That's when things go down hill and I can NEVER recover. EVER. Half my population dies to injury because even with upgrades it takes docs 10 years to heal one patient. Even when he has a stock pile of 30 healing salves. I have yet to get my civilization to a point where I can even use the advanced buildings because Dust storms or Tornadoes spiral me into a slow population death that never recovers no matter what I do. They really need to hit the game with a hotfix soon because I can't even get to a point where I can test out the new buildings they've added. What good is that?

I'm experiencing this too. Basically for me I get to 25 Nuggets and either my doctor decides to screw around and do nothing, or my laborers are going off miles away to find food or something when there is enough food already. 

I don't understand why there is a need to have more than maybe 2 engineer huts. The buildings shouldn't be falling apart as quickly as they are. Or what they could do is make the engineers repair much faster than they currently do. I've found when I have assigned everyone a job, they dont make more nuggets. But when I leave too many Laborers they run to the other side of the planet in search for food and they all die. 

I'm trying to figure out what they could do to make this process less grueling and more fun than it currently is. It's more of a task, and less fun to watch them be independent and do whatever they want. 

EDIT: They could make laborers also harvest herbs and bring them to the center, and any food harvested out in the wild needs to be coded so they bring it back with them. I've noticed that they all just leave it where it's picked. That goes for Farms, fisheries, or wild food. I feel if you have an eatery, or a storage place, those two should be the priority for food/herbs. 

It feels really chaotic right now. It's good to allow them free will, but i feel like right now it's almost too much. I don't really like it as it is. There is too much of them doing nothing and dying, when they could be doing what they are supposed to . 

Edited by Timmahhh
added content

With the bug that we are fixing and balancing we are doing we hope to make the game better for everyone,it's just getting that sweet point and since where still in Alpha things are changing all the time 

On 7/14/2017 at 10:38 AM, Chaosdrone said:

With the bug that we are fixing and balancing we are doing we hope to make the game better for everyone,it's just getting that sweet point and since where still in Alpha things are changing all the time 

Thanks for responding. I'm also having the same issue although I did hit 35 nuggets just now, but what is going to happen now is: 

1 Cemetery will be full

2 Building a 2nd cemetery doesn't help; they won't pick up any bodies even if the first is full

3 The funeral building doesn't seem to do anything. It states 0/20 or whatever for lumber, but nobody brings any.

EDIT:
My game crashed at about 34; did manage to get to 38, but they wouldn't pick up dead bodies for the funeral thing and the cemetery was full.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb rovaira:

Thanks for responding. I'm also having the same issue although I did hit 35 nuggets just now, but what is going to happen now is: 

1 Cemetery will be full

2 Building a 2nd cemetery doesn't help; they won't pick up any bodies even if the first is full

3 The funeral building doesn't seem to do anything. It states 0/20 or whatever for lumber, but nobody brings any.

EDIT:
My game crashed at about 34; did manage to get to 38, but they wouldn't pick up dead bodies for the funeral thing and the cemetery was full.

Throw the death nuggets into the sea, it´s better and its cleaner i do the same . :lol:

I have taken to splatting mine on top of a Mountain far away.  I named it Splat Rock.

Sign in to follow this