Sign in to follow this  
Scayla

Engineer Static

Engineer Static

Engineers are still getting stuck.. they make their way to the engineer hut, get the construction icon above their heads, get out of the hut, then the icon above their head is the wrench... but then..

they go back into the hut, instead of going to the job site.  From there it just loops.  very frustrating.  I've tried picking them up and placing them elsewhere, doesn't work.... I've fired them and placed others ... still happens... I've completely demolished the hut and placed it somewhere else.. rebuild, assign.. still happens -.-

I've seen other people say something about this bug "Returning". So I guess it's something that has happened before. Hopefully they will hotfix it or get it taken care of in next patch. When this starts happening I just reload a new game. I have yet to find a way to fix it. I have a theory it's related to how compact your town/city is though. On a very wide build on an open plain I did not get this bug. I think it might be AI Pathing related.

Hello All, Totally new to Universim loving it so far, but thought I'd done something wrong when I got this bug, kept removing the nuggets and re-adding different ones, at one point I had a nugget start repairs on a building that had just started to deteriorate but they would not attend the water pump that was on 10%. 

Right now we are testing them we have to try 100+ things to see what is to blame we did think he had it fixed but again the AI said NO! :)

Yeah I reported what I think it was in game, then I tried to report another thing and the bug button wouldn't let me report anymore until I reopened the game lol :)

@Scayla @Valladin82 What are your operating systems? One sure fire way to freeze the game due to an engineer problem is to fire an engineer nugget while they're inside the engineer hut. This bug has been replicated on the MAC so far. Are you able to freeze your game that way?

I have Alienware. 

10 hours ago, Adrone123 said:

@Scayla @Valladin82 What are your operating systems? One sure fire way to freeze the game due to an engineer problem is to fire an engineer nugget while they're inside the engineer hut. This bug has been replicated on the MAC so far. Are you able to freeze your game that way?

Running on Windows 10. At the time I posted this I hadn't noticed there was a hotfix. It appears you guys fixed the Engineers I played 2 hours last night and didn't experience the bug. I've been able to get up to 45-55 Nuggets no problem each time I play, however THAT is where the big issues begin. I've seen its been reported but there is constant "hiccing" (stop, go, stop, go) at these population levels. It eventually crashed as I reached 60 Nuggets.

Also at one time at these population levels I experienced a big hiccup and then all the AI was frozen, time was passing but nuggets were not moving. Like the entire AI system died.

The AI seems to get confused when it has multiple things it wants to do. Like for example I had a Gravedigger "Going to get a body" and "Going to get Food" that kept alternating between the two and this caused him to make slow, stop/go/stop/go steps until he eventually reached food and cleared up his queue.

ha! totally misunderstood that... i'm running windows 10 aswell.

Yep getting the same issue. Engineers work at the start of the game but as the population increases they start to bug out, mine around the 20 stage. It does make the game unplayable since all my buildings fall to shambles and collapse etc. 

Sign in to follow this