FrimleyBacon

Downgrading versions

Downgrading versions

Hi all.  I am experiencing the pink squares black planet issue at the moment with the latest patch.  It's been reported many times.  

Is it possible to force the installer to download the previous version?... so I have something to play until the issue is fixed?

Thanks.

Not at the moment but it is being looked into and hopefully the Hotfix will sort this soon. Has been a bugger of a issue to track down.

Thanks for the reply Minudra - really looing forward to playing the game :)

i am also suffering with this issue but i found if you zoom in quite close to the planet it is not has bad and is just about playable

6 hours ago, viperwayne said:

i am also suffering with this issue but i found if you zoom in quite close to the planet it is not has bad and is just about playable

Hi ViperWayne - thanks for the reply.  On my screen it's just completely black at ground level...  the odd rock or tree thats about it... looks funny when you manage to place your center and see all these little axes floating around the screen.   I'll hang on until the update - only just bought the game and would rather not suffer with the display as it is.

i understand you wanting to wait thankfully mine improves near to ground and only got a few odd flashes but if i zoom out its like fairy lights all over my world and wouldnt be good for people with epilepsy