Gone

Invert Camera Y Axis

Invert Camera Y Axis

Bought, downloaded, installed, played 3mins, looked for option to invert Y axis.. uninstalled.

As someone who's been PC gaming since 1980, I can only sit in disbelief. I'd ask for a refund, if your site didn't clearly state you don't honor them.

1 hour ago, V0iDs said:

Invert Camera Y Axis

Bought, downloaded, installed, played 3mins, looked for option to invert Y axis.. uninstalled.

As someone who's been PC gaming since 1980, I can only sit in disbelief. I'd ask for a refund, if your site didn't clearly state you don't honor them.

You want a refund for the game due to it not having settings for invert axis well that is a first for me, the game is in alpha so in the future this could be a added setting 

May i ask why you rather invert y axis settings ? so i could put forward the idea for this setting to be added  

Having someone be unable to play a game as is, and wanting a refund, is a first for you? Or are you attempting to be a troll and mock me..

I'll try to enlighten you, while you pull your head out of your ass. I've been gaming for 37 years, having started on flight sims. After nearly 4 decades, I can't function with a standard up/down Y-axis. And as every game ever made in the history of man-kind supports the simple inversion of that axis, its pretty asinine for you to belittle someone for being unable to change to suit the lazy developers.

Perhaps you should be forced to swap your left/right axis, then have some white-knight come along to question why you can't just "deal".

I've already forced a refund through paypal. But thanks for putting the nail in the coffin on the community aspect.

1 hour ago, Gone said:

Having someone be unable to play a game as is, and wanting a refund, is a first for you? Or are you attempting to be a troll and mock me..

I'll try to enlighten you, while you pull your head out of your ass. I've been gaming for 37 years, having started on flight sims. After nearly 4 decades, I can't function with a standard up/down Y-axis. And as every game ever made in the history of man-kind supports the simple inversion of that axis, its pretty asinine for you to belittle someone for being unable to change to suit the lazy developers.

Perhaps you should be forced to swap your left/right axis, then have some white-knight come along to question why you can't just "deal".

I've already forced a refund through paypal. But thanks for putting the nail in the coffin on the community aspect.

First off i did not say i have never seen someone wanting a refund i was referring to the (invert) and that you want a refund for lack of invert on a game that is still in alpha,second not all games have a invert as some do not even need it i have a few on steam that don't, third there is no need to tell me and i quote (Pull your head out of your ass) nothing about the post was mocking or trolling in anyway i was stating a fact that i have never seen this before then asked you why you wanted it,no one has said just deal with it and for white-Knight well i am far from it saying you have been gaming for 37 years mean nothing,and the nail in the coffin on the community aspect you are the one that come here ragging and tell people to take there heads out there ass,Our dev are hard working people there are not lazy a invert would be a low item on the list as it is not game breaking,learning to play without invert not as hard as you think plane sims are a hole lot different from this game.