Sign in to follow this  
MordSithDee

Farms are USELESS! Please Fix!

Farms are USELESS! Please Fix!

Since the intro of Windy, my farms 'lose' their crop almost consistently...I consider myself lucky if my farmer nugget harvests a crop.

I've tried micro managing even...watching the nugget and if he doesn't go to the farm to harvest within 30 sec or so I switch the farmer out.  But I find that this usually doesn't work anyway because the newly assigned nugget will have to drink or eat or rest before they go to the farm...so the crops die.

It's exceedingly annoying.  PLEASE fix this.  Two nuggets on assignable to the farm would help immensely.

This is being looked at balance wise. Once the locked slots are available it should be easier.

The problem still exist, that the farmer don't work, because they are eating, resting and and so on in summer time.

You have to assign a nugget who as balance between stanima, water and food. Use god power too if necessary

On 5/25/2017 at 5:53 PM, Minudra said:

This is being looked at balance wise. Once the locked slots are available it should be easier.

I realize I can upgrade to get the second nugget, but that doesn't happen for a while (I've found usually the 2nd winter or spring is when I get the refineries built), and in the meantime all my nuggets are starving.

With the new update they seem to have fixed this though...so far it seems that way anyway.

On 8/18/2017 at 11:57 AM, Talavan said:

The problem still exist, that the farmer don't work, because they are eating, resting and and so on in summer time.

Right?!  I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.

On 10/31/2017 at 1:57 PM, Rejgnar said:

You have to assign a nugget who as balance between stanima, water and food. Use god power too if necessary

I can't seem to get my God powers to work...  /shrug

Also, I love your user pic  :)

@MordSithDee: Thanks, my own creation xD That flag was famous for its mercs behind it ;)

Sign in to follow this