TheCrowbarYT

Disease is too OP

Disease is too OP

I always get to about 25-30 adult nuggets. and then they all start getting infected. 

When they drink dirty water: They usually have a almost full well to drink from but they still drink from the river

When they walk near a dead body: This was the reason everyone died every single time before the windy update, no one cleans up the body even though I have a funeral pyre and a cemetery.

So,

How do I stop the nuggets from drinking dirty water when clean water is available?

How do I make sure dead people are buried and don't infect everyone when I have both buildings?

I would appreciate an answer for this as well. I don't know if it's too O.P. or if we just haven't figured out how to combat it yet

3 minutes ago, spriteo said:

I would appreciate an answer for this as well. I don't know if it's too O.P. or if we just haven't figured out how to combat it yet

This post is from May and the plague was first introduced in April. We have had many updates and loads of balancing since then. This is when the disease first was added to the game, and when it came it was horrible and unstoppable, believe me. Nuggets died in seconds after getting infected which sometimes occurred early since some nuggets went to drink from lakes. Disease is much much better now then it was back then.

This is how I deal with plague today:

I usually try to have 2-3 cemeteries to take care of dead in different parts of the village, then I use god power rejuvenate to cleanse dead bodies from illness and heal those who gets infected since I believe hospitals are a bit slow taking care of ill nuggets. But it's more playable now then back then, but if you ask me still needs some balancing around this, but the plague itself doesn't seem to be the problem. The problem seems to be gravediggers being to slow or hospitals not doing their thing.

Thanks again Christopher your great! heres another question a Dumb one but I click on my god power and I see it pop up in the top right corner but I cant figure out how to use it on specific items or people?

1 minute ago, spriteo said:

Thanks again Christopher your great! heres another question a Dumb one but I click on my god power and I see it pop up in the top right corner but I cant figure out how to use it on specific items or people?

Do you hold CTRL button while using it? But yea, I think there has to be something about the creator powers added to the tutorial to make them easier to understand and how to use them.