Hello @Supernostalgic to help you with this problem I would really need a video clip you can post it here or message me on here or discord(same name as forum) with the video or a gift 

this program here is free and you can make a gift from it don't worry it's not a virus, I use this for work :) I have seen the report you made in-game but the log files have nothing in there :( 

thank you 

On 10/16/2017 at 6:30 PM, Chaosdrone said:

Hello @Supernostalgic to help you with this problem I would really need a video clip you can post it here or message me on here or discord(same name as forum) with the video or a gift 

this program here is free and you can make a gift from it don't worry it's not a virus, I use this for work :) I have seen the report you made in-game but the log files have nothing in there :( 

thank you 

Thank you, I will go ahead and do that though I'm not if it will help. Everything from the load up screen to getting to game play is the same as before this occurred. I've tried using in both play and pause and I know it's not supposed to work in pause. And, I've just finished going through the download of Gyazo but Norton will not let me install it because it says it is not safe. Do you have any other suggestions for a video service that will work?

[[I UNDERSTAND THAT MY REPLIES ARE BEING REROUTED TO THIS THREAD SO I APOLOGIZE FOR EXCESSIVE POSTING]]

But CM Mirror said that she never posted anything on my thread, and asked if it was saying that she just viewed it. Something may be wrong with the notification service or technology just does not like me. At all.

Mirror.png

7 hours ago, supernostalgic said:

[[I UNDERSTAND THAT MY REPLIES ARE BEING REROUTED TO THIS THREAD SO I APOLOGIZE FOR EXCESSIVE POSTING]]

But CM Mirror said that she never posted anything on my thread, and asked if it was saying that she just viewed it. Something may be wrong with the notification service or technology just does not like me. At all.

Mirror.png

your antivirus thinks it's one it's not it puts your screenshots to a website for you i use it all the time with no problems, and if you are following Mirror you will get spammed same happened to me 

I'm not even following her, lol I don't know how to make it stop. And I'll go ahead and do that here tonight then. Thank you sir.

I am having the exact same problem. This happened once before, but was fixed with Prometheus.
currently playing  ver. 0.0.22.11143 (build 20160730)

It frustrates and saddens me that the same issue has returned. :/

I didn't realize just HOW LOW my audio was, so I apologize for that, but here's a video of the problem..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMdHzXrvTsQ

I have purchased a new computer with better specs so we'll see if this is still a problem and I'll let you guys know what the verdict is. On a side note, the new computer has game recording software so I'll be able to get a video up right away if it does happen. Thank you guys, and sorry to keep you waiting, I thought I had replied more recently.

I'm sorry the same thing is happening to you too, dude. I understand the frustration and glad to know I'm not alone. Hopefully they can get yours figured out and if mine does the same, hopefully they can still get it figured out.

I could not place the tower after I shut off tutorials in the settings. When I turned the tutorial back on in the settings, everything worked again. Might help.