UpTheDubsGamez

Glitches And Bugs I Am Having

Ok after playing for a while I started to notice that my Nuggets were mating but when a child came into the world my population did not increase same goes for when a child reaches adulthood. I am also having the same problems with deaths and when a person dies while assigned to a job the game counts them as dead and alive like they will still be assigned to the job but they will be doing no work so nothing is happening and when I try remove them it doesn't work since the game is thinking their is no one to remove and then a lot of my nuggets wont build for me and just keep bringing resources e.g. I was building a water pump and my nuggets wouldn't build it yet instead they decided to bring 300 wood to it and 200 stone! :( Actually I have noticed nothing is changing my creators points are not increasing nor is my resources and food and water everything is telling me I do not have enough water but when I actually look at my water usage it says it is below the amount of water I am making :( I think this all since the only thing frozen is like the hot bar stuff also I don't know which version I am in so if someone could tell me how to find out so I can post this appropriately that would help a lot :) 

Edited by UpTheDubsGamez
Found out more problems

51 minutes ago, UpTheDubsGamez said:

Ok after playing for a while I started to notice that my Nuggets were mating but when a child came into the world my population did not increase same goes for when a child reaches adulthood. I am also having the same problems with deaths and when a person dies while assigned to a job the game counts them as dead and alive like they will still be assigned to the job but they will be doing no work so nothing is happening and when I try remove them it doesn't work since the game is thinking their is no one to remove and then a lot of my nuggets wont build for me and just keep bringing resources e.g. I was building a water pump and my nuggets wouldn't build it yet instead they decided to bring 300 wood to it and 200 stone! :( Actually I have noticed nothing is changing my creators points are not increasing nor is my resources and food and water everything is telling me I do not have enough water but when I actually look at my water usage it says it is below the amount of water I am making :( I think this all since the only thing frozen is like the hot bar stuff also I don't know which version I am in so if someone could tell me how to find out so I can post this appropriately that would help a lot :) 

if you go here

this will tell you what you need to do to get up to date

Thanks the only thing I didn't see was the thing that nuggets waste over 200 resources on a building that only needs 10 or 5 and once it is built you cant get those resources back!

Also how can I delete this :P I am very noob :/