Sign in to follow this  
Adrone123

Patch 0.0.9 Glorious world bug

Patch 0.0.9 Glorious world bug

What client version you downloaded: Standalone PC version

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in: In game client

Are you able to replicate the problem: Probably

Detailed description of the problem: At 4 population, I had 2 nuggets as builders, 1 as food gatherer, and 1 as wood gatherer. In the job allocation box, I reassigned the wood gatherer to a 3rd builder. The nugget was partially in the middle of chopping a tree when I reassigned them. As soon as they had finished cutting down the tree, they bent down to pick up the wood from the tree for the construction project and the nugget clipped through the planet surface. The nugget would not reappear after that and was still living.

@Adrone123 Thanks for the report !

I've already seen that issue recently, but can't really understand what is causing it, do you have an idea of what action cause this ?
I'm pretty sure that it was when he drop the resources on the floor for the construction, can you confirm this for you too ?

@ArsouilleSlic When I saw the problem, the nugget had dropped the wood but they weren't at the construction site. They were at the site of the tree they had just cut down and then they dropped the wood somehow and clipped into the planet.

Ok thanks !

I'll take a close look at that issue to figure to reproduce it ! Good Catch btw !

Wow. I've never seen that. Hope you can play normally and TheUniversim Team find what causes that and fix it!

Sign in to follow this