Sign in to follow this  
Adrone123

Patch 0.0.9 Glorious world bug

Patch 0.0.9 Glorious world bug

What client version you downloaded: PC

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in: In the game client

Are you able to replicate the problemVery likely

Detailed description of the problem: I noticed that stone huts were being built on top of bushes. I haven't noticed any of the bushes getting harvested for wood but now I'm seeing that the bushes are being built on top of. 

can you take a screenshot of this ? There's different bushes in the game right now, some of them are providing food to your nuggets and other ones are here for decoration, you shouldn't be able to build on firsts one and second one should be destroyed when you build on them.

also note, bushes with food will not be chopped down for wood.

5 hours ago, ArsouilleSlic said:

can you take a screenshot of this ? There's different bushes in the game right now, some of them are providing food to your nuggets and other ones are here for decoration, you shouldn't be able to build on firsts one and second one should be destroyed when you build on them.

The bush was a blueberry bush. It was also one of the bushes that I wasn't able to pick up using god power. In fact, all of the bushes that I can pick up (Which seem to be at random) all clip into the planet when set down, no matter if I simply drop them or shoot them down with high force. A second note to this bug that I noticed after posting is that nuggets still went to harvest the blueberry bush underneath the stone hut. I think it's because nuggets can just clip through stone huts entirely anyways so they were able to just access their 'berry hut' and collect food.

On 6/16/2016 at 5:28 AM, ArsouilleSlic said:

Here's another example of the stone huts being built on bushes. This time instead of blueberry it was the watermelon bush. After the hut was built, the bush was clipping out of the hut and nuggets were still able to harvest it. This occurred around 50ish nugget population.

Screen Shot 2016-06-25 at 7.50.13 PM.png

Sign in to follow this