Sign in to follow this  
norsegryphon

V0.0.9 Lake near Ocean glitch

V0.0.9 Lake near Ocean glitch

What client version you downloaded: PC Standalone

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in: Game Client

Are you able to replicate the problem: Yes, if lake and ocean are close enough

Detailed description of the problem: Seems when a lake is nearby an ocean the lake will morph to the oceans level, meaning overlap, placing pumps on the edges will place them under the world or at varying heights. 

This seems to be a random problem. I had the same issue miles away from an ocean... I was not able to place a pump.

1 minute ago, Kerby84 said:

This seems to be a random problem. I had the same issue miles away from an ocean... I was not able to place a pump.

Only time i know of that happening is the very first time i downloaded and ran the game. Once i started again that issue hasnt appeared. Did you just download game again and run for first time?

Yes and started with tutorials activated. It happened. Restart it worked for the chosen lake... Restart after a while... It appeared again. So it seems a bit random to me.

Yes guys, we know about that -  this is a bug related to distribution system.This will appear every time game is restarted (planet is generated). It is random so it might sometimes not happen :)  We are redesigning it so it will be fixed :) Thank you!

Sign in to follow this