Sign in to follow this  
norsegryphon

V0.0.9 Oil Panel and News menu

V0.0.9 Oil Panel and News menu

What client version you downloaded: PC Standalone

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in: Game Client

Are you able to replicate the problem: Yes, bottom right corner

Detailed description of the problem: Oil Panel and nugget news panel are overlapping. A third menu button is off screen in the Bottom Right corner.

Thank you @norsegryphon can you please tell us on what resloution are you playing on? :)

ill run through all my resolutions and SS any that come up overlapping. Gimme a few please and ill get right back at you @SebastianBielecki

The overlap happens at all resolutions, also happens in the menu options located on right side. 

http://imgur.com/b94AYwN

Ok thank you, we will look into this.

There is also slider in Game settings menu to adjust size of UI elements. If something doesn't fit please use that slider.

8 hours ago, SebastianBielecki said:

Ok thank you, we will look into this.

There is also slider in Game settings menu to adjust size of UI elements. If something doesn't fit please use that slider.

Thanks Seb, ill open her up and see if i cant slide her right where i need her. i will let you know if that fixes overlap

@SebastianBielecki OK UI slider worked well and i was able to see menus fine. Although the default setting was off for me. You can see it corrected below with resizing.

jWeWIIe.png

Sign in to follow this