Sign in to follow this  
Adrone123

Patch 0.0.9 Glorious world bug

What client version you downloaded: Mac (Dashboard)

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in: In game client

Are you able to replicate the problemYes. Every time I would select a nugget portrait or a construction complete notification

Detailed description of the problem: The new feature that allows you to follow nuggets around didn't work for me. Every time I would select a nugget's portrait, the screen would zoom up to planet view and when I tried zooming back down, the screen would shoot back up to planet view again. I would have the same issue when clicking on a construction complete notification message. I would have to hit the escape button to exit the camera lock.

17 minutes ago, Adrone123 said:

What client version you downloaded: Mac (Dashboard)

Are you able to replicate the problemYes. Every time I would select a nugget portrait or a construction complete notification

Detailed description of the problem: The new feature that allows you to follow nuggets around didn't work for me. Every time I would select a nugget's portrait, the screen would zoom up to planet view and when I tried zooming back down, the screen would shoot back up to planet view again. I would have the same issue when clicking on a construction complete notification message. I would have to hit the escape button to exit the camera lock.

What client version you downloaded: PC Standalone

Are you able to replicate the problemYes. 

Detailed description of the problem:  Same as first posted. Video link added. 

I believe we are going to push a small fix out soon for this.

Sign in to follow this