Guest CM Mirror

Welcome Creators! (READ ME BEFORE TRYING TO POST)

I'm Pelver but my  friends call me Pelv!  a hello from  the USA :D 

Hi everyone! I game on PS4, Xbox 360, and Mac / Steam from sunny South Carolina. Looking forward to seeing what the Universim has to offer! 

Hi everyone, Suzy here, from Atlanta, GA.

SUPER SUPER excited about this game! I see so much potential and am super excited to be backing and contributing.

Downloaded and played the pre-alpha this morning... A M A Z I N G! Will have to play it later tonight when I have more time to keep it open since the save feature is not yet implemented... I also can't seem to get it to run on my secondary monitor while I work on my main one - that would be ideal :D and would allow me to play right now while I work.

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can do this, please let me know. I tried the Settings > Display 2 but it just resizes the resolution on the same screen its on.

Anyhoo.. great to meet you all.

~S

Hi my name is Brian, just started playing the alpha! Cool so far, cant wait to help it grow!

Keep up the good work looking forward to having a sick day with me my couch and the beta version!

@MontyZuma I don't know if you know but the game is still in alpha and they don't have a set date for beta yet  

so if i were to get the early access, what is available in the game to do? because all ive seen while trying to google it is the stone age is the only one available

Guest CM Mirror
46 minutes ago, nobull7949 said:

so if i were to get the early access, what is available in the game to do? because all ive seen while trying to google it is the stone age is the only one available

Right now only the stone age is available for alpha testing, we do have a rather large patch coming soon that will pave the way for the testing of the other eras. 

Hey I'm Mojo just got the game and loving it so far. Cant wait for future updates and to see where this game goes! 

Hi all from the UK, loving this  pre-alpha so far. Can not wait to see what is coming in the next release :)

Hi, My Real name is Tiago and i´m from Portugal.

Love God Games huge fan o B&W and Spore.

Been watching game for a few months an until now looks very cool.

Hope i can buy the game soon.

P.S. Found the game from google, "Best God games" :)

Hello from Germany

Hello Nuggets,

Good day from Australia.  Looking forward to this game coming together.  Can't wait to play...:)

DJ

Hi everyone. I hope you're doing fine.

Hi everyone, I'm Audrey from the US.

I've been eyeing the game for a while, and decided to buy the alpha version as a birthday present to myself.

Hi, leo here. i couldnt help myselfy and bought this right away even on pre-alpha. looking forward to see how this develops :D good luck team! you are doing gods work!

think i forgot to introduce myself, Hi from Australia big game tester here, bought into the universim when pre-alpha was released but been testing games for over 22 years now, have probably one of the biggest GOG.com collections, I support many developers and had a few tests in pre-alpha and now recently on the alpha, looking forward to testing again when the next huge update drops hopefully before the holiday season. With any luck hopefully this game makes it to GOG next year and you will definately have another purchase from me. Enjoy your games :)

Hello everyone, I am Logan. I'm from Texas and have been really big into SimCity games, and the Black & White games as well. I am looking forward to buying this whenever a save feature comes out, but before then I don't have a lot of time on my hands to play the beginning over and over again. Looking forward to watching as many videos and streams alongside reading on the forums to learn as much as I can before my purchase. I love what I've seen so far!

Hello guys

I never did post here XD hello all my real name is luke but most places i go by chaosdrone or chaoseater, loving the game can't wait to see what is put in next :) i'm from the UK 

Hi! I'm Verena, I live in Germany. I've been playing since October 2015 and really love the game, I just never seem to have made an account on the forums! Love the game, can't wait to see how it'll turn out in the end :) 

Hey folks,

Your fellow god from Sweden :) 

Starting to test out. Will keep posting feedback/suggestions and solutions wherever I can :)

Cheers

hey folks!

Im from Norway, and my name is Michael and im 25

Hey all I'm Lexi from Florida.  Having fun with this game. 

Wrong thread..

Edited by L. Junias Brutus
posted in the wrong thread becausse I did not pay enough attention